Do other people keep getting their questions removed?

I'm a little addicted to asking random questions about all sorts of stuff... buut 9 out of 10 get removed and have to be reveiwd by admin. They sometimes dont get perminently removed but so many get put as nonsence!
Any body else have this problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• I ask a bunch of random things and they usually don't get removed. Are you putting them under the right topic?

• Possably not, I try my best but most of the time my questions dont fit into any of the topics. I think I am thinking too outside the box with them or something xD

• Chuck them in the 'other' bin then, lol. That's usually what I do for mine.

• Lol thanks man.

What Guys Said 5

• I been lucky only one or two removed for nonsense

• hey check it out and give some comment.. https://youtu. be/wkL-rzdhbcU? do you like it? do i play good for your music taste?

• yeah loads of mine

• I dont get mine removed

• No my questions have never got removed they have always been relevant at least to some extent

• But what on earth is a relevant question?

• My guess would be something related to the topics that GAG site provides or something which seems like a genuine query or it can also be questions that are very much debatable

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah with my answers... Sometimes I don't know the question but i try my best to help or understand them because some people just need to rant and let all out even if it hard to fix the situation. I am not going to pretend to know the answer to the question because I know i don't.

• No, you're probably putting them in the wrong topic, mine gets removed when I do that sometimes

• No what kind of questions are you asking? Give an example.

• I have already said, random questions about all sorts of stuff. What kind of questions are you asking to not get them removed?

• Give an example.