Ghost notification! How do I make it go away?

It's getting super annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had this happen. Go into your opinion comments area and just click on all those you gave because that's how it usually happens. Someone @ your name on a comment of theirs you commented on.

• No I answered a question, he responded but by the time I gt to it the question was taken down

• @xHoneyxBeex

Hopefully she can help. Sorry I wasn't able to do more.

• No you were really helpful. Thanks so much :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Haha this question has been asked so many times.

You can't make it go away. It is annoying but the only thing you can do is wait to it goes away on its own.

• I haven't seen one of these questions for a while - I thought it was fixed up - I see HoneyBee and admin on case, I hope they fix it up for you.

• You mean like this sort of Ghost?
    ih0.redbubble.net/.../flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

• You have to find it Its somewhere I had to look for 30 mun one time

• U yell at ur computer, shove an axe handle into it, buy a new one, and poof! Problem solved!

• I Don't know what you are talking about! What the hell is a ghost notification?

• Haha it's a notification that doesn't go away. It just stays there after I press on it. Super annoying. It went away now

• GaG has too many viruses :/ lol

• Gag has a lot of issues, along with the people on it... and I'm on it... lol

• Are you using the site on your phone

• Did you logout and log back in?

What Girls Said 5

• There no way to fix it! You have to ask gag to correct it! Thats what I did! I sent them a messsage like YO something up! And Gag didn't give me a response but it went away so... I was like Okay!

• I had that earlier where the question was taken down but my notification was still up :( It went away in like 15 minutes though.

• Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

• The majority of my ghost notifications have been from opinion comments so I just go through those until it goes away.

• GaG is full of malware and adware, which is probably why there's no phone app. They know it, and they let all of these pop up Phuckstix do it.