Gagers, is there anyone on this site you'd like to meet in person?

Personally I have only one person, but that person just deleted their account, lol.. so what about yous?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah there r a few of y'all id love to meet up with.

• I'd totally wanna meet you... because if we could discuss face to face you would at least not forget to reply via PM 😂

*hint hint* :P

• I'd love to meet you 😊 it would be fun

What Guys Said 28

• @WhatTheHellAmy she is awesome, and I need to learn from her how to be so cheerful.
    @MissNowhere She is that unique person that everyone wants to be in her circle, chasing her is like chasing a photon of light you cannot be slow or you will be left behind! If you go faster you yourself will become energy.
    And her "Bitch plz" profile gallery, pic made me like her at once, so many bitch please in one pic, damn that attitude, so tempting,
    And she seemed so strong, I felt okay to joke with her, unless she classified me as psycho, so I will like to meet her and show her I am not total psycho.
    I am just good enough to take necessary stuff, according to need of time. Including inhuman steps.
    @BertMacklinFBI cause he is from FBI.
    @T-shirtsandkneehighs - cause she is sexy
    @TSWIFT243 - CAUSE SHE IS A swiftie
    @XNicholeMariex3 - she truly is funny (without being mean) and is beautiful naturally.
    This are essential in my list

• eh sure there are too many to list them all lol
    but to name a couple...:

@cinderelli
    @ElissaDido
    @Homicidal_Queen
    @WhatTheHellAmy
    @archiz
    @mskay
    @tantanyasf
    @MissNowhere (and if it's only to convince her that I'm not that bad of a guy ;) )
    ...

and many more ^_^

• nah im chillin

• Probably a few but it is mainly an online experience for me at the moment possibly my view point would change if a real life meeting came up like a GaG convention or something.

• Yes there's quite a few i'd love to meet

• I check my mailbox every day for a Gag Convention Meetup. You can imagine the disappointment guys.

• 2 people I can think of presently.

As much as we may be of different views, I believe deep down, @Jacquesvol is a good man.

Although she may be young, @MissNowhere is a cool person. Even if she disagrees, she is neverd disrespectful. Very pleasant girl.

• I would like all my "Followers" to show up with me at my Dad's house. He's always worried that I'll become a Cult leader.

• Not yet I suppose, but maybe eventually :)

• MY @EMPATHETICLADY 😍😍

• currently there is only 1. @Imafreespirit because she seems like a great person to meet and we have the best conversations sometimes

• @archiz
    Aymta bade shoufek hhhhh ;)

• Yeah there's only 1 or 2 people I'm curious to meet.

• There are a lot I'd want to meet. And of course, anyone who wants to meet up with me too... :)

• There you go Am @WhatTheHellAmy

• Already did this.

• The one and only @elissadido i kum soon baby 👄

• I'd be willing to If they wanted to meet me, I love meeting new people!

• Yes. I want to meet @MissNowhere because I think she's cool and all the people I follow.

• Only my favorite GaG chemist @bumblesuperbee

• There is one or two I would be interested in meeting.

• Yes there is a cowgirl of life 😍

• there's a few but id wanna scoop up and chill with @T-shirtsandkneehighs first, she bad haha

• Surely there is someone or more

• @MissNowhere but only if she'll hold my hand.

• @DaniaMQ Sure <3 ;) :D

• there are a few, but especially 1 specific.

• I had sex with someone i met on here... and I've met at least one other, aside from the one i had sex with

What Girls Said 16