I feel like their is a lot of woman haters on GaG?

i wouldint consider myself a feminist unless it means equality of both genders and not the screwed up version of feminisim that most people think feminism is , I feel like thers a lot of anonmous woman haters on here who have said some things that have actually offended me. Not saying that all the men on here are like that some are sweet and wonderful with great and helpful opinions (: most are actually (: but has anyone (males and females) witnessed any woman hate on Gag or anywhere? just curious ! thanks !

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have witnessed it here as well young Lady and it's not within a certain age bracket it seems

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello! I'm a Feminist. Nice to meet u

• no hate girl ! do you ! i don't mean equality is int awesome cause i do i just don't like how today some people believe feminism is woman being better then men ! i'm kinda confused if your mad or not this post was supposed to be lady positive x) sorry if it came out weird !

• " zell0is0my0name" is this you?

• @mistnigqa808 : Zell who?
      Lol yeah it's me dude.

What Guys Said 5

• It can seem like there are groups of a certain viewpoints at different times - I think what is happening that these people are the most shouty and get the most attention but if you sit back and view site as a whole, the majority of users are quite mainstream middle of the road people just getting on with life quietly no fuss.

• women hate? no i have seen a lot of men acknowledge womens nature and limitations but that doesn't constitute hate. thats just being an adult who does believe in fairy tales.

• I was asking if you seen it or not like i said im not dissing men and there opinions i just got a comment saying my mother and i belonged in a bedroom or the kitchen , i feel like everyone is misinterpreting this , no hate i love guys :/

• No i mean I get where your coming from with the taxes and stuff but (correct me if i'm wrong) isn't education a part of public sector work? most like trades and stuff now need high school and post secondary ! and if not what sort of jobs are you reffering to?

• true but most of the good jobs in education do not need to exist. something like 20 cents out of every dollar given in taxes for education makes it to the classroom and thats including the teachers salary. that mean 90% of the tax money is being taken up by bureaucracy to pay for people salaries who dont need to have a job.

• They make their rounds occasionally.

• At this point there's a hater for everything.

• You are confusing people who hate women with those who hate feminists. Almost all men hate feminists (for obvious reasons) but very few hate women in general. It seems there are more women who hate men, really.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I have and I wasn't login and on my phone or I would have called them out.

• The internet should essentially be called the haterweb. Just brush them off.