Why can't someone who wrote a MyTake handle criticism?

Seems I've been blocked on a MyTake by the author because he couldn't accept someone disagreeing with him.

So, the question is: Why can't someone who wrote a MyTake handle criticism?

I hope this satisfies Moderators and Admin!! No members mentioned!!

To give you an idea what this is about, I much prefer ladies that are not muscle freaks and with natural small bums. I do not wish to criticise those who don't agree with ME!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes they worked hard on their take and proudly posted it, thinking no one is going to criticize it. But when the opposite reaction follows, some get angry. It's okay if they blocked you, it just means they couldn't think of anything to say and had to resort to that.

Be the bigger person and move on.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know.. Some people are too pc! I did that once and i had so many down vote I should have snap a picture! lol

• Meh. Little stuff like that doesn't faze me in the least. I said what needed to be said, they read it, now I moved on. As long as my message went through to them, and it obviously did, then that's all that matters.

• Because he's a pussy who needs to grow a pair of balls

• he's a wimp

• It's so dumb, why do they even make them in the first place. I know this user I can't say her entire user name r_______graveytrain blocks anyone who disagrees with her mytakes

What Guys Said 1

• Blocking is a strange one when it comes to critical responses - I suppose if you post a question or a My Take, the more critics you block the less honest the response is - At the end of the day it is really up to yourself what type of responses you get - It is not like that My Takes are held up as "Bible Truths" but basically someone's opinion so I don't really have a problem with the responses being manipulated, what I wouldn't like is to see is stuff being put up as fact and some people not allowed to argue against it the way some news media present stories.