When someone follows you on GAG, do you follow them back?

• Yes
    20% (7)36% (17)29% (24)Vote
  • No
    34% (12)23% (11)28% (23)Vote
  • Depends (explain?)
    46% (16)41% (19)43% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually the people who follow me have had a nice conversation with me so yes i usually follow back.

Interestingly enough, not a lot of guys (maybe even zero? Haven't really checked) have followed me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone follows me, I 'll follow back, after I check this person's profile. If it's a guy or girl who is asking only sexual or creepy questions, or someone who looks threatening, I won't follow back.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• I don't, though I have been tempted a few times. For me though, I try to be helpful to people in a very genuine way. I don't want to play favourites, or have someone think that advise that I give is slanted because I follow this person or that person. Each piece of advice is its own thing, so I try to remove possible connections that will make people question it.

I don't have a problem with BEING followed, I kind of like it. But yeah, I want the advice I give to be taken as it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I always follow back unless I just forget... But I understand girls are wary, often they don't follow me back, no problem with that. though I miss being able to check their answers to questions sometimes. That's why I followed them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I usually follow people because I want to read more of their stuff. If someone follows me I do check their profile to see if they're interesting, but I don't just follow them because they followed me.

That's the theory, anyway. Haven't had that much opportunity to test it out lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • i do if i want to follow them. i don't do it on a sort of quid pro quo basis

0|0
    0|0
  • depends... usually I only follow those where I really wanna see more, but if someone follows me and seems to post interesting stuff I follow them back. I can still unfollow later.. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Look at my follows. What do you think? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. If someone thinks I'm worth following, then it's only right that I follow back.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not always cause lots of people leave on here and deactivate their account and if I follow them back and they leave I will lose points for that so I am very picky about who I follow.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am 'strange in this regard for I feel nice when people 'follow me' but i feel ill at ease following any one. I do not like imposing on people- silly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do and always do.😊

1|1
    0|0
  • #Always !

(too short)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like their thinking or opinions
    Like 22 girls and 3 guys are following me and I'm following 11 girls only
    So it totally depends on the person 😊
    wbu?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I've seen em around or I've had any communication with them before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah unless they're a troll or a suspected catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if I find them interesting or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah most of the time, unless I don't want to or stop wanting to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always. I have even seen some ghoats follow me. I get notified and as soon as I go in to check their profile, boom... "This user is no longer active".

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a douche cuz i follow nobody! 😰😰😰

0|0
    0|1
  • nope, I don't even know who fallows me

0|0
    0|0
  • Typicallly yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I do, unless I forget.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes do. Depends on whether they seem fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, not always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally I do but ofcourse not always

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I barely follow anyone back :/ It's not so much that I don't appreciate the people who follow me and their answers (because I definitely do), but I'm just not sure what the following really does to enhance GAG for me. But maybe I'll start following back :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do only if they're not some random ass users.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I've had some sort of conversation with the person, then I will follow them back. If it's a user I've never talked to before, then I won't follow them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow them if I talked to them previously and know who they are and if I just feel like I can get along with them well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • the follow function on gag is useless. I've followed people whose questions and opinions I enjoy (including those I disagree with often) so that they would show up in my feed, but instead I see everyone but them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It very much depends of what my woman's intuition is telling me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I usually look to see what sort of questions they ask and respond to first.

One thing that can suck when you follow too many people is all the junk that pops up in your feed that you could give a crap about reading.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not usually. Unless I've spoken to them in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always. Sometimes it's guys that are suspicious (as in, they'll try to sext) and no, I don't follow them back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, I'll look at their bio and a question or two and if I like them then I do

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to, do so:)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes always

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always..