Have you ever unfollowed a GAGer?

If yes, why? I noticed that I've never unfollowed someone since I've been here (not counting the deactivated accounts). Same for you?

Updates:
bump :p

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Last night. If I feel any sort of racism dishonesty o4 white superiority I do it. If you confront them they'll always deny it so I just do that instead

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, twice by accident haha
    Maybe it's happened on purpose too, don't remember.

0|1
    0|0
  • No not really! I

0|1
    0|0
    • Why would I waste my time unfollowing when I could meet more people!

• I don't believe I have unfollowed anyone since I've been here.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah when i realised how he is some fatbashing perv of a misogynist... Don't need one of those in my life! Online or offline!

0|1
    0|0
  • nope i would only if they were rude to me by offensive messaging or something but i haven't yet cuz it always makes me feel sad if someone unfollows me so ya :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I have unfollowed. Guy came on strong then dropped me. Dont need to deal with seeing his opinions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many times. I do not like to follow people, but in here it's kinda necessary.

On Instagram I don't follow anyone, on Twitter only 50 people. On we heart it I don't follow anyone either, same happens with Pinterest, on tumblr I just follow sexual stuff lol, 5 follows I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have few days ago I unfollowed everyone and tried to like remove myself from their follows lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes because they've either annoyed me too much or we couldn't get past an argument.

0|1
    0|0
  • I simply just don't follow anyone

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never followed anyone so i can't unfollow them.

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• the whole follow/unfollow thing is weird to me. i remember just having a friend's list and that was it. gag made too many changes while i was gone. anyway i don't remember unfollowing or unfriending anyone, but some people who lack a sense of humor deleted me simply for jokes :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I must admit I pay no attention to the follow function - If you ask to follow me, I will follow you back and not think anymore about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I've unfollowed people I think have hateful or really ignorant comments in the past.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have. Sometimes it's just that they aren't active, or they express really negative opinions all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • yea i unfollowed everyone because i hate that recommended thing

0|1
    0|0