Does this make you feel awkward?

For people who are above 20 years old. When girls that are under 18 on this site. End up not just posting a picture of their face. When they are showing their boobs, butt, and being almost naked. Asking how do they look. Does it make you feel really awkward to answer?

• Yes I don't want to seem like a pedo for stating the truth
  • doesn't bother me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes bothers me quite a bit, but if they look good I honestly tell them that they do besides telling them that they're wayyy too young

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care. I think they should respect themselves to not show nudes to gguys on here.

What Guys Said 8

• Definitely because of my age I probably spend 3 times as long on the question - I would look at what I wrote and make sure no hidden meaning could be interpreted from it then check it again. Plus if she was really young or pose too sexy - I would wonder is there I could advise her to tone it down without getting her annoyed as she usually won't listen then. As you say sometimes you feel like saying "A picture of your head or full clothed body would be enough to get a good reaction". I have said before I would support a ban on underwear photos for any age on How Do I Look.

• My only thought is concern for them for it automatically attracts creepy pervs and girls of that age might end up getting hurt. I say this for they haven't got the smarts of more mature women to deal with unwanted attention from men

• It feels iffy if they aren't at least 16. I don't think they show too much all that too often, although I am also not as much a regular in the How do I look topic.

• somewhat... not that i can't objectively offer my opinion, but not trying to get grouped w/ jared fogle under any circumstance... kidding or not.

• It depends i guess. It can be a little odd when she's too young trying to be sexy, anything under 16 is just too much of a child

• I sometimes... see potential? 😅
    I feel terrible seing underage girls as anything close to sexy, but I never stare at or save pics of anyone underage. I try to stay away from them. 😰

• I'm not bothered, if I don't posses the image then it doesn't worry me.

I just answer best I can or disregard it and move on.

• No, on to the next question. I only answer if it's just their face and I'll say something like they're adorable or cute.

What Girls Said 5

• I just skip the question in that case.

• No, I just don't answer the question.

• Yeah I don't respond to those.

• It's none of my business.

• I don't think I would ever post such a picture but I guess those girls are either insecure or attention whores.