Ever know someone is stalking you because they're suddenly answering all of your old ass questions?

LMAOOOO

Most Helpful Guy

• I am glad to say I have never had this happen. I would think this would happen to women more so as opposed to men.

It is unfortunate, but it is the world we live in!

• Thanks for the MHG... hope guys are not bothering you too much on here, if they are let me know lol Have a good one!)

Most Helpful Girl

• yesss I have no clue how it happens, seeing as how my profile is private? Must be by chance, that they were browsing really old questions that I happened to have answered. It's pretty annoying when someone I've never even spoken to messages me to call me on something I said 3-4 months ago. :/

What Guys Said 29

• I don't ask many questions but the odd time an extra comment appears on one of my old opinions out of nowhere, it surprises me somewhat but I think it would be foolish to assume I had a stalker because in reality who in their right mind would stalk a middle aged man.

• I've done this. not because I'm stalking but because someone asked a good question, so I went into their profile to see other questions (presuming they'd be good as well) and answered them

doesn't necessarily feel like stalking when it's done to me and I'm certainly not stalking anyone on here

• Ahhh they broke number one rule of stalking: Don't stalk so much that it is obvious. You must not leave a trace of your presence by drawing attention to yourself hahaha

Jokes aside, I don't think I know anyone who has answered all my old questions. Then again, I don't aask many questions. Still, I also don't think I have many stalkers. I'm not THAT interesting of a person to stalk 😂

• It happened once, she told me beforehand so it was just funny :P
    I would go back to answer all your question... but you have 386 LOL

• I check if the people I follow have posted any questions and if there are a few interesting ones dating back a day or two I may go over there and answer. But I won't answer if precisely what I wanted to say has already been posted.

• yeah this has happened, not necessarily to me, i don't think anyone's ever "stalked" me on GaG (i've been called hansom once). but i've seen people talk about it and i've helped them in these sort of situations (sometimes people get a little unsettled by it)

• Yup has happened to me before. I take that as a compliment, mainly because someone finds my questions / opinions that interesting! :-P

• She's on to us guys, RUNNNN!!

• Aye, I get that, sometimes.

• Another good reason to always be anonymous, if you can.

• Lol reminds me of when I was FB stalking my crush and I liked a post 2 years deep.

• how's that stalking?

I've noticed when you follow someone... all their past shit becomes recommended...

• I might just go through your questions and blow up your notifications with opinions >:)

• Yet another reason to go anonymous. I actually only answer a very small portion of questions that do not allow anonymous.

• Oh... I initially ignored this question thinking this was about life outside GAGville. Ha-ha. NOW I understand.

It may not may not be true. Sometimes, nature of one question leads you to the person's profile. You are just curious and want to correlate and answer with the person. As you go to the profile, you might see all old questions so you just start answering. I may have done it a few times 3-4 years back. Now I don't wander on GAG too much. It kills my data usage :(

• I wish I had stalkers😢

• I blame GaG for throwing up the recommend questions. It's always old questions! But, never happend to me.

• Who dat? Aside from me of course

• Not answering my questions, but definitely answered on my comments. Had that twice already.

• Meh rove dat shiz

• Which "ass" questions r u referring to?

• Happened to me twice here

• i see you have many fans miss

• nope, never had that happen to me... and I don't make those amateur mistakes myself 😏

• Classic school boy error.

• You can look up people's old questions?

I just answer the ones i see in that feed, or on side of the screen.

• Ok no need to worry
    I'm a GaG-lice ( GaG Police 🚓)
    Tell me who the heck is stalking you 😠
    😶?

• I've done that sort of stuff when I was new here 🙈

• Oksy u talk about me, sorry if i anmoyed u but i found many of your questions interesting.

What Girls Said 14

• LOL well when a new person follows you a lot of your questions show up in their feed. Even old ones.

When I follow a new person if I see a good question without many responses I'll respond to it.

• Happens to everyone sometimes.

• lol no not really they just being friendly!

• lol.. yeah.. happened to me a few times..

• It's happened once. I felt strange for a moment, but then shrugged it off.

• When someone starts following you a lot of your questions are shown in their feed when the answer other questions. Even if you asked them a while ago.

• Compared to you I haven't asked that many questions, but I can tell if someone is stalking me. Especially if they are commenting on posts that aren't new. To be honest it is a little creepy, but since it's online only I don't mind it too much because I can just block them :')

• happened once or twice..

• lol no, sadly. :'( NO ONE LOVES ME ENOUGH TO STALK MY GAG D':

• Lol, it happened twice but they weren't stalking. :D

• I'm usually the one doing that 😒

• Nope doesn't happen to me

• Happened to me sometimes lol

• YAAAAAAAS GIRL