Have you ever posted a how do I look question and if so did you like the comment you got?

Like were people rude to you? Were people too PC! Did guys start following you around!

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to. But I don't have the courage.

Also, I think many people tend to say positive things not to hurt the asker and also, because if he/she posted, is because of confidence issues and people tend to boost them.
    Also because of that I feel like, it's deep down an ask for a compliment, so I would never really know if what people said was really what they thought...
    I hope it didn't get confusing.

• no thank you!

• Just saw it now, but I'm not a fan of anime and don't intend to be. Sorry.
      Was it your first take? :P Congratulations :)

• yeah lol! hahah I'll think of something better. hahha

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, never. Tho I have to admit, I used to be tempted by it to see what were people's answers.

• But you have put picture on your profile... I might do that.

• This current dp is not me lol! 😂
      I have my picture all along but on halloweens it was that.

• LOL okay.

What Guys Said 18

• I have never got around to it but it is on my bucket list for the site - I will definitely do it once someday but at the moment I think it is a young person thing - I would expect a mixed bag of comments though in fairness when I answer a rate yourself question I usually get favourable votes and the odd good comment also if someone started to follow me around, I feel sorry for them because I wouldn't let them go (LoL).

• I have always been tempted by it to see people's answers...
    But alas, I have not done it.

• I wouldn't do that if i were you! You would have more fangirls! lol

• Yes years ago I was very happy, one shot deal though one time was good enough for me

• I posted one I was pleased with the answers. they were mostly positive, just wished a couple more would have commented on it but apart from that it was okay 👍

only did the mistake to post the pic in such a way I can't remove it anymore... but oh well I guess it's not that bad

• you´ll get both sides of the medal. flattering and probably mean answers. no matter what you look like.
    when i did it, i was slightly surprised that i even got some positive replies.

• Yeah I think it I did it for fun a looonggg time ago, if I remember right the comments were all positive.

• No an I most definitely never will. I already know I'm fugly so no need to reconfirm it.

• I feel like it is just fishing for compliments or showing that you've got low confidence, so I don't see the point.

• A long time ago but yes I am not sure how many people were honest with me though and how many lied. Back then I had hair on my head though

• No, I'm not that narcissistic nor do I care what people (especially those I don't know) think of me.

• Yep I have, comments were good. Are you thinking about it?

• No but I thought about it.

• Yes I have got most of the times.

• yeah, more girls liked me than not ;)

• I have not.. yet XD.

• I have not.

• Do you think its a good idea?

• I have no opinion. If you're curious and want to know I say go for it. Personally, I don't much care what people think of what I look like, so I wouldn't do it.

• I got ignored by the girls no hard feelings

• Nope, never did it yet. Hopefully if I did it would be positive! :D

What Girls Said 17

• I did, quite a while ago. I was on anon, so no one messaged me or anything, though there were a few comments which... came on a little strong, haha. Only one person was rude, but I kinda got the vibe that people were just trying to be nice rather than give honest feedback. I don't put much stock in those questions, too many nice people even on the internet, haha.

• ahah did i answer?

• I meant with opinions, too, haha. Maybe things have chilled out or something, it just used to seem like weird messages came rolling in every time my name popped up too often on the feed.

• really? That doesn't happen to me.

• No and don't plan to.

• I did as a sort of mockery to an anonymous user who was trying to insult me or something. People were definitely WAY too PC on it.

• yeah like when I comment I try to be honest! hahah but its kinda hard because then someone will attack you for not being PC!

• Lol yeah I have but I didn't find much "satisfaction" in it although the vast majority of the comments were positive.. I just feel like people on here will just tell you what you wanna hear (or what they think you wanna hear) in order to get MHO :P

• I think I am just going to put my face on my profile! LOL like the cute guy danger... shh don't tell him okay... secret! haha

• Hhh it's safe with me 🤐😜👍

• I've posted questions in that category, but I haven't done a "how do I look." I think when people put themselves out there for every one else to judge, people shouldn't be too hard to them--yes an honest opinion is good, but don't be rude about it. Sure there may be some people who's just fishing for compliments, but I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt and answer--and if I don't have anything nice to say, I don't comment, easy and simple as that (:

• Nope. I was thinking about it because I recently re-pierced my lip but I probably won't. People on here are just... ugh.

• nope i haven't and will never do...

• never posted one..

• No.. I simply cannot bring myself to do it!

• No, I haven't posted in that section of the site.

• Yeah. Posted an ass pic. Replies were generally positive from what I remember.

• No but I don't really think I'd do it. I don't care what people think of me. It's whether I like what I see in the mirror.

• Nope, I haven't posted in that category. :)

• I did one as a joke a long time ago. Almost all the answers were funny. Sucks that it got removed.

• People don't seem to give straightforward answer about how do I look. They judge the fact that someone is insecure.

• I don't like getting compliments or getting hated on so nah

• Nope I never post that question about my own face. I have asked those about some of the tenno's I've made on the game I play. To see if I should change the colors on them or not.