Does anyone else take down voting way too seriously?

When someone downvotes me I get personally offended lmao...😂 Like I got a bunch of downvotes on one of my answers once and I legit felt like crying... harsh, guys, harsh...

• Yes :'(( (Can I have a hug?)
    47% (7)19% (4)31% (11)Vote
  • No, wtf, grow a pair.
    53% (8)81% (17)69% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm always curious and I want to know why they did. Not knowing drives me crazy because I might actually be wrong about something and never know or get feedback on it. Basically, I want negative feedback because it can be constructive, and it helps me in the long run.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I only care when I don't know why I was downvoted. If I post on something controversial I completely expect it and don't get upset, but if I get a down vote when I think I give good advice or something, I always wish their was a comment explaining why. If I said something wrong, I want To know what it was so I can avoid saying something similar in the future.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Downvotes are better than no votes, at least they're paying attention!

2|3
    0|1
  • .. sometimes.
    When I have made a flip comment I really don't care. But it really irks me when I put together a well reasoned argument and people who disagree won't take the time actually refute the points or present their own arguments.

0|1
    0|0
  • I view the votes on my opinion as an honest critique on my opinion - I am aware of them to see how my opinions are being received as I want to be as a good a Gagger as I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually find them quite hilarious from time to time.

I live for the upvotes, but downvotes are funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ma baby @puncakegirl always have ma back 🌹👄 so there's no need for meh to craii when i alrdy have her 💋

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate anonymous downvoters who leave no reason for downvoting. Frankly I completely disagree with this whole concept of downvoting on GAG. I never downvoten for disagreeing. Everybody has an opinion and their is not need to downvote. I only downvote when someone is offensive... Be it towards me or towards soneone else who did not deserve it or towards my religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's the internet it's not real.
    I do the same in the real world who gives a rats fart if people dislike that I have to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't care what anybody thinks so I would not take it to heart. You shouldn't either.

We all have a right to an opinion

0|1
    0|0
    • I know, but some people down vote to be asses

• Of course they do because their the people who have no life. i do down vote if I don't agree with people but I would not do it for the sake of doing it. But my advice to you is don't take it seriously. If I does hurt you get away from the Pc and take a breather

• aiming for a girlsaskguys tshirt here...

i need a matching one for the one i found at goodwill.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂 Wrong question I presume?

• Show All
    • They throw down your xp points? 😧

• *shrugs*

i dont care. just wanted an excuse to post in here.

• Eh not really. I don't really care.

0|0
    0|1
  • Plays a part and gets into my head at times knowing there are haters out there

0|0
    0|0
  • No, actually I sometimes like downvotes cause it shows I have a different opinion

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• I just get confused with some downvotes. If I were to post something controversial, like something to do with politics, I could understand getting them. I get them with opinions that I don't think affects anyone else, hah. Oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once got downvoted for saying my favorite color was blue.

0|0
    0|1
  • it amuses me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most times I don't even notice if the question is down voted.

0|1
    0|2
  • I don't even know if I get down-voted or not. I check my answer only if I have a notification, otherwise I don't give a shit.

0|0
    0|1