Why do you follow me?

There are apparently 13 people who find me interesting enough to want to see my posts. That isn't many, but still, why? I don't really ask many interesting questions, and I hardly give opinions unless I'm in one of those moods. This site is more of just a time killer than an actual hobby, so why do you follow me? (Directed towards those following me/have thought about following me.)

Most Helpful Guy

• From the looks of it, some of those guys just mass follow girls... one of them is following over 800 :o

• That makes much more sense than someone finding an interest in me, I'm petty dull. I was also way too lazy to actually go look at the profiles of guys who follow me, so I never would have known that, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol this is the first time I saw you on here and nope I don't follow you

The following is basically a new term GAG invented for friends list where you add fellow gaggers and can view their profile (if private), message them etc
    People also add random gag users to gain extra xper

• I didn't think that I was popular or anything, and like I said I don't post often. That's why I was so confused about people following me, I don't really do anything here. I didn't know that you got xper following people before now

• Lol don't worry its probably just so they can increase their xper. I usually follow people if I find their questions interesting so I follow them to go back later and answer the rest. This weird guy thought I was a catfish and a creep lol xD
      Mind you, some people on here are a bit weird.

What Guys Said 7

• I usually don't follow people - If someone asks to follow me, I follow them back.

• Don't worry i'm scared too. I got people following me. But Im in the Army so I don't have to worry about getting kidnapped or something as much. We can hate the followers.

• Getting kidnapped could be interesting. I mean, they would have to break into my house, with my big scary veteran of an uncle, who is like twice the size of any guy I've ever met... So anyone who would go that far must worship me or hate me immensely. The first seems like it could be great though!

• See there you go, nothing to worry about.!

• I feel much more reassured now, thank you stranger!

• ... You do know what I have to do now, right?

• I'd like to ask the same question to anyone who's following me.

• i never really follow anyone.. probably think it weird if i did

• Everyone's target in gag is to get xper points and become master so yeah tbey do anything like follow you even if you are not interesting

• this is the first time I seen you

What Girls Said 0