Do you prefer when a question on G@G doesn't have description details?

Do you prefer when a question on G@G doesn't have description details?

• yes
    20% (5)40% (6)28% (11)Vote
  • no
    56% (14)27% (4)45% (18)Vote
  • maybe so
    24% (6)33% (5)27% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess yeah, cause I can be too lazy to read a lot of details, but then there's a question that's like "Does he like me?" and there's absolutely no details and it's like FOR FUCKING REAL?

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depends on the question - Sometimes a question needs details but other times they go half way around the world when a simple one sentence question would do.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• sometimes it actually gets annoying when there's no further detail. it depends on how direct the question is.

2|3
    0|0
  • Yes to much info! LOL sometime it a MUST! but for question like he stop talking to me on facebook I don't need everything! LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I like there to be some detail, but not three paragraphs or something. That much text is overwhelming and makes me skip over the question. However, if there's no detail, I feel as if I can't answer the question properly, depending on the question.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer some detail, I don't get people who answer when they can't even be bothered to red the question, just why did you bother answering?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to have at least three or four sentences in the detailes, but not the entire novel, LoL :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Some questions need a but of detail and background info. Others, not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes no difference.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Only if it's not too long.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Some questions really would need a description.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's the opposite, but it shouldn't be too long

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral. If the title is straightforward enough then no description is needed :)

0|0
    0|0