What's with this Feminism 'crap' on this site lately?

One chick writes a take on it and now everyone has to get on the bandwagon.
I honestly am sick of seeing these posts.
Let's move on already.

• Agreed, I'm sick of this crap too!
  • No, you're an idiot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'm seeing this too.
    It's getting annoying.
    All this bullshit floating around this site is starting to define it because there's endless posts about feminism and equality.
    I'm over it , big time.

• The thing is, I don't mind people expressing their views. But when it seems like every topic is on that issue it makes me believe that is becoming the trend (that every one wants to follow).
      About a month back almost every mytake in the same week was about Fat women and curvy pride. There seemed like a war on this issue.

• Yeah :( .
      People are so passionate about what they write. But why overtake the site on the same topics over and over? It starts to become repetitive rather quick and played out.

• Oh so this is going to end? That's great. I thought it would go on forever.

Most Helpful Guy

• To me that is the cool thing about GaG , there is a lot of different questions. You can pick and choose the questions you want to read/answer then ignore the ones that irritate you.

What Girls Said 7

• It's just this month's trend. Next month will be something different.

• Yeah I hate it too because I always get mad reading most of them and the comments. PLUS the arguments in the comment sections are pretty much all the same every single. 😒 Gets damn repetitive.

• There's a ton of questions about how do I look and penis size as well. The awesome thing about GAG is the amount of trends and topics to choose from. Answer the ones that interest you and ignore the ones that irritate you.

• Is this all by the same chick?

• No...

• But then are all the my takes about the same subjects usually a copy and paste job from an internet article with guys its usually penis related. I suppose its all been done before.

• Not sure what you're talking about.

• All the mytakes dealing with feminism that have been popping up recently..

• I don't see what you are referring to.

• Okay if we're banning feminism posts then can I ban a few others?
    1. Is my penis big enough? questions
    2. Is my vagina too loose? questions
    3. Are my boobs big/small enough? questions
    4. Why does nobody answer my questions? questions
    Please people? Your bodies are fine and nobody will answer your questions because they either don't know or your question is stupid. Problem= solved.

What Guys Said 7

• Not enough people know the true nature of feminism to let it die. When feminism isn't "the man" anymore, the endless threat narrative against men ceases, and men's issues have avenues for being addressed, we can tone down the counter-culture rhetoric. Not before.

• Welcome to America Chief.

Its only just getting started.

• I'm guessing you're new to this site?

• I don't know

• cool story bro... you feel uncomfortable about gender equality, cos the gods said men must rule or your village/people told you that..

• What on earth are you talking about?

• There's too much garbage posted on this site, no wonder so many people are leaving in their droves.

• Thats why people shouldn't be writing takes, they don't know what they're talking about