How can you tell if a male is posing as female GAG user or vice versa, lol?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a level 1 user with a super hot girl as the profile picture out of nowhere messages you and starts asking really intimate questions. Like... 'hi I'm a virgin and was wondering what happened the last time you had really hot sex was like? Include all the details you can remember.'

Most Helpful Guy

• Not too be disparaging about girls but when a young sexy girl starts speaking knowledgeably about sports red flags appear in my radar and if the poster seem less than knowledgeable about feminine things. Other things 27 questions in a row about what your favourite pair of underwear is, do you like big cocks etc.

What Girls Said 10

• You can tell by what they are asking. Once a 14 years old girl sent a follow request and all her questions were sexual. That was very suspicious. Also, it's suspicious if a male is very knowledgeable in fashion and beauty subjects, unless he's a stylist or a hairdresser.

• I don't know! Do I sound like a guy? I hope not! I am a girl!

• You can mostly tell by the questions they ask, it's pretty obvious.

• u can tell by the questions they ask and their wording.

• They start asking question in this order "Girls, girls.." even as females.

• They ask and answer countless sexual questions and ask girls to message them privately.

• I can easily tell usually, only by the nature of the question.

• Always asking sexual questions, usually aimed at girls, and always saying to private message them right away. Most of the time it's male users posing as female.

• To be honest, I don't really care unless they try to manipulate me and other people.

• If a girl user is asking sexual questions especially ones about sexual anatomy that are easy to answer. If the girl user messages girls asking for nudes.

What Guys Said 2

• There's no be-all, end-all solution, but if you look at a question and your gut is telling you, "I can't honestly believe a girl would ask this," it might be worth listening to.

• new registered with hot girl as profile pic is always suspicious, if they answer mostly sexual stuff even more. often you read it and see that it's how a male thinks. some are very oblivious just the way they ask stuff because most are too lazy to put some effort into it.
    you can try doing reverse image search but it's not reliable.