Guy's do you ever PM girls and get anything out of it? Girls, do you ever react positively to PM's?

Apparently women get a flood of messages from thirsty guys, as a man, I can say that this is a rare event that I really don't mind, so I was wondering, from all the messages that you girls get, do you ever have one that you don't mind, say because you find him attractive or otherwise.

And just to clarify, I am talking about more flirty or complement type comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only time I don't answer a PM is if they're hitting on me or being very rude.

Any other time tho I'll answer

• What if there hitting on you and not being rude?

• I mean, if a guy is complementing you on your looks in a way they are hitting on you, they're just being a bit more tactful about it

• all I say is thanks and then never message them again

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't send PM. There were a few times were I did get a PM from a girl, I replied because she had intention of just talking as friends. If it were something different from fried intention or asking for further help, then I'll be suspicious and wouldn't respond.

• Really? Even if she was good looking? I'd play along but I wouldn't PM another girl for the same thing since I find it unlikely she would appreciate it.

I mean I always appreciate a complement from a pretty girl, but when a guy does the same thing he's labeled as a creep, so I can't be bothered. Besides, no point when it's not even a dating site of sorts.

• Oh yes, definitely.

• Thanks for MH dude! :)

What Girls Said 9

• If they PM me, I'll probably only respond if we're friends or have interacted before. My time's too valuable to have awkward ass conversations with randoms or creeps.
    I might respond if someone is asking for help cause they have some problem though.

• You must get a lot of messages, I see you everywhere on this site.

Is it often people ask for random help? Seems to be more productive to just ask as a question, unless they just really trust your opinion I suppose.

• Not too often, people message about their problems like maybe 1-2 times a week.

• I don't mind getting messages from people to begin with. If a guy messages me and gives me a compliment I'm not just going to be rude and ignore him... The least I can do is say thanks in return but normally we end up having a conversation or becoming friends on the site.

Now as for sexual messages that's a different story 😒

• That's interesting. I like getting complemented to, I'd probably not care if a girl was sexually forward with me though, but I'd understand women not feeling the same way. Though only time I'd feel awkward about it is if I did not share the attraction with her. If you found the guy super attractive, would you look past the fact that he made a a sexual remark? I know in that case I would just play along, or just ignore her if I didn't find her attractive.

Though IRL seems the less attractive ones are much more forward with me.

• As much as I would like to I can't because they're basically just trying to sext and you just can't change the subject so either I usually turn them down or just stop responding

• Fair enough, if you're not interested in sexting not much point in replying.

• Yeah, sometimes. It depends what the message is about. The ones that are like 'heyyyy' or 'hi if I ask you to cut off my dick, would you' are getting ignored.

• That's a... strange thing to ask.

• @SomeKindOfPerson I was thinking the same thing, like get a bunch of messages asking to cut off their dick.

• No, I didn't actually. I did get a message telling me I shouldn't be a nurse cause it's a horrible job lmao @somekindofperson

• I rarely get any messages! lol I mean I tend to flirt when I like a guy on gag! hahah you all know who you are.

• Well nobody's going to try to flirt with you when your an appel!

• but I need my green apple! I wonder who it will be! LOL

• Not all of the PMs I've gotten have been based on sexual topics thankfully. Many messages do get ignored honestly, but there have been some here and there that are fine.

• Would you say you get a lot of random messages from guys?

• Ehhhh, maybe a moderate amount. It's not like I'm getting messages every day from different guys.

• I got one in like a 2 month span.

• Lol no. I don't reply to anyone (guys/girls idc) if I have yet to converse with them through opinion comments convo, unless they're asking for advice or just need someone to talk to - then I'd reply.

• Do you get a lot of PM's?

• Depends if the messaging settings are private or public.

• If they aren't overly creepy, I'll at least respond with a thank you. But it's doubtful I'll reply to anything further.

• Your profile pic might be giving them the idea.

• I always get tons of messages... but lately i've been ignoring a lot of people cause i just don't feel like talking... but before i went into this 'i don't wanna talk to people' mood i'd react positively to anyone who PMed me & i didn't really care whether they were handsome or not... not interested in doing long distance relationships

• It must be that you have a good picture.

Is that the maid of the mist behind you? I'm right on the other side of the border in niagara falls.

• If it's not over the top or creepy than I'll engage.

What Guys Said 9

• I hardly ever initiate PMs with anyone on here (if at all.. has only happened about 4 out of the 80+ times that I've talked to somebody on here). When I do, I don't enter their inboxes "trying to flirt with them" like bruh it ain't that serious LOL. I only do that shit out in the open for the LULz of it.

Then again if I remember right, I did "compliment" 1 girl on here, but I said this shortly after "I'm not looking for a reply nor am I hitting on ya".

Shid that lead to me and her becoming really close on (off) here LOL. so hey I guess it was worth it.

• I don't really initiate PMs with anyone on here and people don't usually PM me. I think I may be intimidating lol

I don't creep on anyone regardless.

• Well damn you have enough followers you'd think you get more PM's.

• Yeah he was a leader also + the voice of reason ^_^

• @Mistnigqa808 Sweet it was completely modeled after me then lmao

• I pm @MissNowhere to make love

• I don't view site as a romantic site and I would only PM someone who PMs me first or someone I interacted with on the public forum - I think I only PMd a couple of people who I thought were interesting through stuff they wrote or their profile (In fact I can only remember 1 because I admired the way they expressed themselves)

• It's not (a romantic site), but you know how some people are.

• I've had many pm from women but all have been advice or just friendly chat related. I've never pm a woman at all

• A women PM'd me that I was gorgeous, I replied but never got a reply back, weird.

• Looks, never heard of her previously, just random.

• That is strange

• I don't mind receiving PMs if they have a question that they want me to answer. I usually do not get message much often.

• Yes, I sometimes get a conversation out of it 😊

I've never messaged anyone due to their appearance. I don't see the point.

• I just don't believe in being part of filling up women's egos. Figure they get enough of it on their own.

• No, I'm all for filling up people's egos. I'm just not sure if me messaging them will help them any.

• Never sent one of those types of PM its either asking something or continue the convo pm

• I never PM anyone here before whether its a guy or a girl