Should I buy a GAG t-shirt💲👚👕?

I couldn't find a picture of the shirt online! So, should I get one! what you think? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If you look at the FAQ, you can see what the GAG t-shirt looks like.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#46

It is basically a white T-Shirt with "GAG" written on the front with the logo arrows. Would I get one? Probably not. Firstly, I'm not sure if I'd like to advertise to the world that I am a GAG member. Secondly, the word "GAG" may get questioned what it means.
    However, if you ever see another GAGer, they'll be able to know that you go on GAG. You could make a friend from that lol.

But personally, I wouldn't get one.

Most Helpful Girl

• You would spend actual money on that? I certainly don't need a shirt to represent the fact that I'm a member of GAG plus except for the people that are members or once were no one even knowa wtf GAG is...

Also I don't think it's worth loosing XPER points eithwr if you're gonna just give them away you should spend them on the charity/donation.

What Guys Said 9

• No offense guys, idt I'd ever wear a gag shirt in public lol 😂

• Up to you, most people I know seem to think it's some reference to blowjobs. lol

• It is a personal choice but I prefer plain Tshirts.

• i'm more about the Amazon gift cards myself! :-D

• You can buy it if you want but I'd much rather save up for the amazon gift card.

• I'm also thinking of getting one its one of the easiest ways to make a friend if you bump into someone that is on gag

• haha but know one know that! hahah!

• I would have to design my own because wearing something that says gag will get me the wrong type of attention

• lol... I know right! hahah! maybe I should just get an amazon gift card! lol

• this is the most saddest thing i've seen.

• Well maybe :)

• No, what are you a nerd? Lol, seriously though, do what you want!

What Girls Said 7

• Ewwww, please rethink your life choices xD

• If you don't mind others knowing you use the site if you wear it out, then go for it. I think people typically wear it as a lounging around shirt, though. Either way, if you want it, go for it.

• Lol you can buy it if you want. But personally I won't, I don't need people to know I'm on GAG, especially the close family members.

• ahah why? lol

• GAG is not a site I ever want or need others to know I'm on lol that'd be cray level max. But heard it seems nice tho, from other members.

• I actually ordered one. I thought it would be a good sleepwear but I think my order got canceled or something.

• yeah you should I wear it to sleep in mainly since it does say "GAG" on the front and "GirlsAskGuys" on the back haha, but it's comfortable to me to wear around the house

• Is it ugly? lol

• it's pretty plain in my opinion, it's only something I sleep in lol
      mine is gray, and the words GAG and girlsaskguys are in blue and pink... now that I think about it, don't get it haha it'll be one of those shirts that you end up never wearing

• lol... hahah true to that...

• Personally I would get the Amazon card.

• Sure, if you want to. I got one a very long time ago.