What is g@g community?

And yes , I'm new here !

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the term "GaG Community" is meant to include everyone on GaG from admin to the users. Essentially GaG is a social site as well as a Question and Answer site, the site will encourage users to interact and form friendships like a real life community.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Ask about the site and learn more about our community. Not sure where to find something? Do you need to make changes and don't know how? Ask!"

"GAG/G@G" refers to the site name, GirlsAskGuys.

What Guys Said 6

• If you have a question about GAG itself you put it in GAG community. For example "How do you delete a question on GAG?"

The answer to that question I just typed is you can't be the way to.

• It is me, you, the people who answered here, the people who will answer here, and all the others who won't, including the assholes and bitches. G@G is indeed a vibrant place and I wish you luck in surviving here. Just note to self, don't pay much heed to the bitter people here. Please. They have a habit of ruining it for the rest of us.

• Gag family

/.//

• People asking stuff about GAG in general
    Oh well, welcome!

• It's your mom last night

• i have no idea

What Girls Said 2

• Welcome to G@G! The community consists of the users on this site that answer questions.

• Girls Ask Guys community, questions about the site and how we use it.