Should I post my creative writing assignments as myTakes?

Would it be something that would interest you? I have some stories that got 100 percentage in my creative writing class and I was wondering if I should publish them as myTakes. Would you read them? :)

• Yes! Do it! 😍
  • No, you shouldn't. 😡

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why not - I would actually like to see an area for creative writers to do this on GaG - Who knows I might come out of retirement.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they have a theme or message to them that others can learn from, then perhaps. They may be seen as motivators for those struggling and who need support. Otherwise, I'd hold off until you can share something a bit more informative. Perhaps you can write a take on how to write creative stories well or something along those lines.

What Guys Said 4

• If you'd like that, try one and mention in the take it's an experiment and you'd like honest feedback on the idea... it will work!

• Go for it!

• What would they be about?

• No, because people could steal them, and publish them, without your permission

What Girls Said 3