Have you noticed some guys on here are so nice it's creepy?

They're so meek and mild-mannered and sweet, it looks false, creepy and pervy especially when they're in their 30s talking to teenage girls in an overfamiliar writing style.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, he was really nice one day, the next he asks for nudes

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, I notice them briefly. But I tend to avoid or ignore them because of the aforementioned "creepy, pervy, etc" listed vibes.

• Yeah, then they cut the crap and get to the point... NUDES.

• Lol, I don't think I have noticed that yet.

• Didn t notice. Nope.

• Those dudes would love you then! haha

• So you HAVE noticed that SOME guys on here are so nice it's creepy and it doesn't make it creepier for you when it's an older dude doing it and preying on young girls?

• Ow gawdd😲
      Yes there are. I just wanted to say that there is younger ones too. It s not only age related.
      Plus I am not illegal so it s not wrong with me.
      For the rest I didn t notice honestly.

• This creep @Whoooooooooo is too adorable it scares me.

• Yes I have noticed.

What Guys Said 12

• I can see this issue from both sides - Obviously if they are being familiar in PMs and so forth then asking sexual questions, asking for nudes, it is super creepy but if it is in the public forum it is a different issue, it may be an issue with the person's personality like regardless of age I do think I am dealing with a person's feelings so maybe I do approach my comments to them using the soft pedal.
    I think a lot of it is remembering a time in our lives when we were most insecure i. e. our teens we feel a person needs the most encouragement but I hope I would respond the same to a person in their 40s coming out of a bad divorce and their self esteem took a battering.
    I try not to play the age or experience card but I am in no doubt I do respond in a different way to what I would have said had I been a member of GaG in my teens or early 20s - Is it better or worse, I'll never know?

• Hey, we're giving advice, we're old enough to be their fathers, of course we're going to be familiar with them.

You think it's creepy to have a fatherly attitude on a site like this? I find THAT kind of creepy, like you reject the idea of fatherhood.

• So basically white knights

• Yes lol. Way creepy. I guess they are hoping to get a nude on here. I'm the biggest arrogant dick on GaG and I've gotten random PMs from randoms sloots lol. When will they learn.

• I think it's more that men are in fact nicer than we're portrayed in the media. It just takes a bit of soul-searching: "Am I being nice because I want to get into some online teen's pants, or because I actually think that being nice is the correct way to approach social interaction?"

• Speak for yourself. I give honest answers that are diplomatic. It's when the youngins PM me that I think they're a NARC.

• I think a few older guys are getting offended, the odds are I'm not referring to you, you're probably just nice, not TOO nice which is what I mean.

• Maybe they're just naturally nice, unless they ask for nudes then fuck those creepy motherfuckers! :D

• A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.

• A dirty old wolf who likes young sheep. lol

• YEA IM NICE!!!111ONE

• You sound pretty butthurt about it, guy. Sounds like you need to get some pointers from them on your creep game.

• so then maybe I'd be able to capture yo mama's heart? lol

• more worried about the old white knights

• yes I've noticed that