If GaG updates the Upvote / Downvote feature, will you be cool with getting notifications every time someone votes your opinions?

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• What will the feature contain?

0|0
    0|0
    • You can see who upvotes or downvotes your opinions.

• Show All
    • 👻👻👻👻👻👻🎉

• Lelelel tell meh ma baby Onika!

What Guys Said 11

• I'd be cool with it, tbh. It's not like I get a ton of votes on my opinions.

Perhaps maybe a separate icon in the upper right so it is separate from other notificcations. Like a thumb up/down symbol with the number of vote notifications.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nooooo that would be extremely annoying.

2|0
    0|0
  • Only if you like getting spammed with notifications.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind as long as they have a setting to turn it off. I wouldn't want that when participating in those upvote down vote questions

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be very cool with it. I'm actually more interested in votes than opinion comments. (I hate the way that sounds, like I'm some kind of attention whore, which isn't true.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind because I would like to see how many up and down votes I got because I want to be a good Gagger so I would like to see reaction I am getting. If I am getting a load of down votes I know I need to think about my answers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's a great feature. It lets me know who is reading my opinions, for one thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I think upvotes should be shown, but downvotes should remain anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't want a notification whenever an up or down vote is dealt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the notification when people like my shit

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be cool with it. I've always wondering who's voting on what.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No, that's irritating as shit and I really don't want to know who down votes me and when they down vote me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No No! I already have too many... notfications lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that happening now? I get a notification every time someone upvotes...

1|0
    0|0