Why do you G@Gers post anonymously?

Grow a pair

Most Helpful Girl

• Keeps people honest. Makes them take the comment/question at face value and not judge it based on who asked/answered it...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I AGREE
    some do not want to be associated with the problem they are serving up
    but most seem to be trollers that can later hide behind ANON to become rude... and worse... when reported, GAG has tended to be on the bad ANONs side?

• some people wanna keep their 'identity' hidden.
    others just use it to troll.

• Because they're the pussiest of the pussiest. :P

• I have never!

• Not sure why they do. Paranoia, maybe. Though it's still pretty anonymous without a photo attached.

• I'm posting anonymously even if you see my nick. The nick is an invented name and I have no pic of myself. We're all anonimous here.

• Bc i can and feel like it. Just not now. I dont feel like going anon now

• Wait grow a pair of what? Lemons? Rose bushes?

What Guys Said 5

• I do it sometimes when I make a joke that could go either way but then sometimes it gets upvoted and I think damn I should of not gone anonymous, but then when I take the risk and don't go anon I get downvoted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I prefer not too post anon but if there post is good I don't care if it is Anon or not. I have seen just as many bad posts by Named users as Anon users.

• Some post anonymously because they're unsure of themselves

• Cause we want to and can and its a feature on here to be used and you suck and this sentence runs on like this question repeatedly shows up at least once a bloody fking day

• Yeah, seriously. People who go anonymous are dumb.