Don't you just love how people on here block you for stupid reasons?

I answered this question last night http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q1771997-guys-how-far-are-you-willing-to-go-to-date-a-pretty-woman-would-you#new and I didn't say anything mean in my answer. She commented on it this morning and I responded and I just saw she commented again. I went to respond back, only to find out she apparently blocked me. Honestly, I have more important things in my life to worry about then someone on internet blocking me or not. So, I'm not asking this question because I'm upset or anything. I'm asking because I'm curious why people block people for stupid reason, who never even said anything bad. ?

Sometimes being on here is like being in school again, it's like dealing with children. People can be very immature, it's ridiculous. You don't have to like my opinion, but at least be mature about it.

Anyway, why do people block people for dumb reasons?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am always changing my mind about how I use this site and my latest one is blocking - I used to block for the littlest of reasons though very rarely for the last word in an argument reason but I have changed my mind and unblocked everyone so currently have blocked no one - I am going to be really patient and only block in extreme cases from now on.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very immature how easily people block other or delete answers. Especially when it's a forum where people share their opinions. When someone posts a question they need to accept that they're going to recieve opinions that they don't agree with, or might even find offensive. But that's the whole point of this site, finding answers and seeing things from a different point of view. A lot of people block others because they want to be right and they don't want people to argue with them, they're too confident in their own points that they won't accept anyone who challenges them. It's funny but pretty pathetic really..

What Guys Said 13

• I won't ever block someone for having a different opinion than me. Not even if they are rude or anything. Only good reason is if they were constantly harassing me, or would not stop messaging me even if I ignore them. But I have never had a problem like that.

I mean just because we disagree is not a good reason to block, that's just being closed minded, besides I'm sure there are things we can agree on. Plus I'm pretty open to an argument if someone wants to start one, does not bother me.

• I think that people do not like others if they do not agree. Its like forming a government, all you really want are people who agree with you

• Because conservatism

• Because sometimes you don't want to argue with someone over something stupid as you say and some people just come back at you every time you try to finish the discussion. Besides this some people do not deserve your attention (depending always on your point of view). Thats why I block people too.

• my favourite reason is "lack of good arguments" so they just block you because they can´t keep up... mostly with an insult in the last comment before they block you so that you can´t write a comeback.

• I thought this question was about black people, so I was hoping to see a bunch of people responding negatively to a race bait thread.

Lesson learned: Read carefully, or you'll be severely disappointed.

• Oh trust me missy... I'm experienced in having GaG haters, even to this day. :-P

• Did you just call me missy? lol. And, I don't care if people don't like me but I'd prefer their hatred be based on something I did wrong and not on the fact that I didn't agree with what they said. Know what I mean?

• I fully understand that, people blocking others on disagreeance alone is so petty!

by the way yes I call you missy, it's my female casual playful word. ;-)

• I agree.

Haha, okay. Works for me.

• That chick is very defensive. You were right. Some cowards on here can't even handle an argument, imagine in real life😱

• Because they fear the truth. I been blocked once in this site for the same reason. IGNORANCE.

• I wouldn't know about it.

• It is stupid in my opion, i did worry about it but not anymore

• The girls here block me non stop for some reason. I find it hilarious.

• Ignorant people on here, don't know why I still come here

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I know right! Like what in the world!

• Because people's feelings get hurt, even if you didn't mean it. Just forget about it. :P

• It is because people get butthurt. I really couldn't care less. I try not to pay too much attention to haters.

• Because they can't handle the answers. Don't worry I've been there, done that many times.