Why fo you post anonymously in GaG?

I would post anonymously if I felt ashamed of the question I was asking but still wanted an answer to.

Updates:
Why do* you post anonymously in GaG?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people are anon because they don't have accounts. Others post anon because there trolling. Some because its embarrassing or controversial. It dependent apon the people your dealing with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never do. I just post what I think. I don't mind when people disagree as long as they don't hate.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know I just feel virtual shyness sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I posted only about 20 posts anonymously when I wanted to lower my profile but I decided against it after a day or so then I went back to never posting anonymously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they can.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually do not post anonymously as I never linked this profile to any social media account of mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • never posted anon

0|0
    0|0
  • I post things anonymously 99% of the time but not for trolling. Its because if i accidentally say something mean or embarassing, i wouldn't have to feel so ashamed of posting it. But i really hope people can see that not ALL anonymous users are bad people or trolls.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think negatively of people who post anonymously. I was just genuinely curious to know the reason behind why some do it. Like I divulged for myself, I'd do it if I was ashamed of my question. I'd probably never comment anonymously.

• i see. Im ashamed and self conscious about everything i post. one wrong move and it may give myself a bad reputation here. I once asked a question but people took it the wrong way. they found it offensive when it wasn't meant to be offensive.

• though that doesn't mean im a troll here. im just cautious of what i post and my reputation. when i do post unanonymously, people who be suprised when they see my profile having so many XP eventhough they rarely saw me on G@G

What Girls Said 7

• I really don't.
    Well, maybe once in a blue moon if it's something way too personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that only when I don't want ppls to read my personal stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I post anonymously if something is too personal that I don't want others on here to know. I haven't posted anonymously in a long time, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of questions today pertaining to anons. Anyway, I am not sure, there are many reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • 90% of the time I do it to be mysterious. The 10% is because the question is quite personal and invasive.

1|0
    1|0
  • Some things are personal, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I can : )

0|0
    0|0