Why can't we follow G&G questions anymore?

After the new update to G&G, apparently, we are no longer able to follow questions... I wonder why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some new update, now we can't follow both MyTakes and Questions, it was really unnecessary update in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Follow functionality will come back very soon with a face lift :) We still have your followed posts saved don't worry

• Followed questions are my bookmarks, I'd be really sad if I couldn't access them anymore.

• I believe it is being restored soon.

• Damn I guess they're trying to get more people to respond and have it listed under you opinion if you wanna follow it. Might have to throw it back and go back to bookmarking lol

• Cause of some update, it sucks...

• They said they will change it back hold your horses

What Girls Said 5

• I am totally with you! I was following the coolest question and know i can't go back.

• Are you talking about specific questions or topics? If it's the questions, maybe they didn't think the follow feature was necessary.

• I've noticed this too, I dislike it :(

• I've been here for months but I didn't know you could follow questions... Derp moment :/

• Are you serious? I hope my previously followed questions aren't deleted