What are the new changes you have seen just recently on GAG?

I have seen a new one on polls. I have also seen that we now can't follow questions. Have you seen anything else?

Or Mytakes. Every question and mytake I was following has now gone.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing I've seen is the poll thing

Most Helpful Guy

• @GirlsAskGuys whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat you could follow questions and myTakes so that you could look them up later as there were quite a few interesting questions, I've been using that feature for bookmarking.

That's actually quite disappointing. I have no idea what my "bookmarked" questions were like this anymore.

Years of activity down the drain...

• I feel the exact same way mate. I had lots of questions and mytakes I liked and was book marking them there to.

• @AnOrdinaryGirl45 oh, good. I haven't actually read the updates yet.

• @AnOrdinaryGirl45 Yepp, we still have your follows. We will bring a similar feature with a face lift, very soon :)

What Girls Said 2

• The drop down menu for Topics changed.

http://i.imgur.com/1nNMZAd.jpg

• Oh yeah I did see that actually but it just did not register in my mind because I was not really thinking about it. However, on my GAG it is a bit different to that.

• I have been on this forum just for few time. Most of the question I see are repetitive and kind nonsensical, but there are also useful posts. What is weird is that is all about about sex, section comments and even likes are are blue and pink; must the hell of the people that don't think to belong to any genders lol

What Guys Said 2

• I never followed Qs or Takes so doesn't affect me and the rest seem to be layout which you get used to after a while.

• Lmao shows how much I pay attention here. I didn't notice this till I read your q.