Do you like the new G@G update?

With this new update you can't follow question or myTakes anymore (I used to have a collection of questions and takes that I used to follow to comment on later). Also, the polls changed. Now it shows you the percentage of each gender that voted on each result.

I'm not too fond of this update and I think it wasn't really needed. :/ I wish they would change it back. All of these updates are getting out of hand in my opinion. How do you feel about it?

• I like the new update! 😌👍
  • I'm neutral about the new update. 😐✋
  • I hate the new update! 😡😤👎
Oh, just a heads up. The admins said that they will implement the follows back on later. They saved all the questions and takes that you followed so everything will be back on later. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, if you look at the top right of the screen (if you are on the PC browser), this is just temporary. I quote from the G@G News section...

"Where is my followed posts and much more!

Followed posts are removed from profiles. Don't worry! We have those saved. You will be able to retrieve your followed posts, very soon!
    And yes finally, we can embed images and videos on comments... Just paste that link!"
    -------------
    So this is just a short removal. It'll be back soon.
    However, I like the update. The poll percentages are nice, even if a little messy looking, and the pictures showing up in the comment is VERY helpful.

• Really? Thanks for the info! ❤️ I like the pictures showing up in the comments, but the poll is a bit cluttered. I thought the follows being removed was permanent.

• Nope, GAG seems to say it is temporary based on the news feed.
      The poll is a bit cluttered now. I must agree. However, I don't mind it being cluttered now that it has the new percentages.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I'm actually PO the only thing I do like about date is the fact that we can see our pictures, videos, or gifs through our comments without cl cking on it but I really enjoy yes the fact that we could follow questions and why did they even change it in the firsr place?

It made it way easier for me to track some of my previous answers/advice especially considering people ask the same questions 24/7. What was the point in them taking it down? In the next update all I know us it better be back up and I better not have to refollow/track the questions down all over again 😣😤

What Guys Said 15

• Following questions or myTakes isn't really an issue for me. I've never really bothered to do this in the past, so I didn't even notice that change. But, I wish the poll numbers were a little less messy. There's a lot of numbers going on when looking at the results. I would prefer to see the number of people who voted be the larger number, while the percentages are smaller. But that's just me.

• I don't like it, it wasn't necessary at all.

• I voted B, since I've rarely followed questions so it wouldn't make a difference. And the percentages shown that's okay to me.
    So to me it's neither an improvement nor a setback. Completely neutral :D

• I like the poll percentages, but I don't like that I can't follow questions anymore.

• What update?

• I like the poll percentages being shown, I don't like the question following being removed though. Definitely neutral.

• I am neutral - It has been about 24 hours and I haven't noticed any major pro or con yet.

• Quite frankly I am sick of it they change like at least 10-15 times a year this site has been changed the most out of any other site I know. I am quite sick of it.

• I don't care how many girls/guys vote for something I want only the overall percentage.
    Wait I can't follow anymore?
    I had like a whole list of myTakes and questions that I was following.

• Yeah, they said that will be temporary. Gag saved all your follows so it will be implemented back in later.

• They really need to put the question following back. Otherwise, it's fine.

• hmm images in comments, the new nav bar, percentage in polls... so far I like it 👍

• I came onto GAG , "they've redecorated I don't like it"

• Im neutral to it

• Always going to be someone who complains, figured itd be you

• It may be a temporary thing but no I do not like it. Most updates on here are usually awful.

What Girls Said 15

• u can't follow qs and my takes anymore? oh my gosh *facepalm*
    and i was just telling a girl earlier i think the new polls look like a twisted version of sudoku.

i appreciate their efforts but i dont think this one was necessary.

• I know that the follow feature is coming back, but I don't like the way the poll results look now. They're messy with all those percentages on there. I don't need to know how many guys and girls voted for what, I just want to know the totals. We already knew the number of each gender who voted for each option, no need to have both that and the percentage up there.

• 1|0
  • Nope, I don't think anyone likes that new update, except the part where you can add photos and videos in the opinion comments :P

• I like it overall. The poll percentages took a second to get used to, but it's cool to see the difference for the genders. Seeing images in comments is helpful as well. :)

• What's the problem with the % showing? I don't see why that is annoying, but the follow thing - if I used that feature I would be annoyed.

• Unnecessary shit, that's what it is.

• HATE IT! Why have you done this @girlsaskguys? Most of the time I'm not at home and whenever I see an interesting question I might contribute with, I follow it so when I arrive at home I can properly answer it. Now I can't, wrong move by the staff!

• the new poll looks distracting but i'll get used to it as with the rest of the updates
    and as long as follow back will come back, i'm neutral

• Oh another irrelevant update.

• I am neutral. Because i do not Fallow usually a question or takes.

• Its ok? The only down side for me is the poll results.

• i want my follow collection

• GAG did an update?

• I am completely neutral about it.