Unable to post pictures?

Like y'know, when you're asking a question/writing a myTake, and you wanna upload pictures from your gallery. Each time I click "choose file" from the Add Picture thingy, it just stops there. I don't know if I'm the only one facing this problem tho. I tried doing so on my tablet and my laptop too, but I couldn't upload any pictures as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of device and browser are you using?

• Also, when did this problem start? Were you able to upload pictures before?

• @clampfan101 This problem should be fixed.. Please let me know if you experience it again

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I can't recall who it was but there was a girl talking about same problem last week.

• what device and browser are you using? Tested it on a Xperia Z5 and it worked fine.

usually when you click on "choose file" it should open the file browser, or if you have multiple options ask you which one to use

• Same here, or at least often.

What Girls Said 1

• I had the same problem when I was using Firefox on my laptop a few days ago. Apparently the admins are trying to fix it?