Do you like this new voting system?

It pisses me off. Too much work to understand what the hell is going on. I'm too lazy for that. That's why I won't even include a poll for this. Just as one big fat "F U" to the new polling system.

Most Helpful Guy

• yea!!1111111one F U VOTING SYSTEM!!!111111111111

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly I don't even know the difference what did they change? But I'm pretty sure in not t going to like it regardless this last update really sucks and still m already p*ssed that they took away our ability to follow questions 😒

• It's like some kinda side ways shit. I don't even know how to explain it. Just vote on something and see. They took away the ability to follow questions? I didn't know that.

• What are you talking about? It's basic

• You haven't seen the new one?

• It looks the same to me but I'm not overly observervant. It's still just as easy to vote though

• Yeah but reading the votes is more difficult to me. I just like the old way better. Yes voting is still the same. Just how the results show up isn't.

What Guys Said 1

• I didn't really notice it at first but it seems okay.