GaG got updated again.. what new stuff do you notice?

It is slow for me people.. I am not liking it.. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use the question follow feature often, but it does come in handy once in a while. Will be glad to see that back. The pictures in comment is an improvement, but probably adds to the slowness for those having that problem. I have not noticed any slowing. It is probably a problem for those using their phones.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• What the flying fuck I can't follow questions anymore? Seriously? This is the dumbest idea yet. I don't like it. Bring the feature back. [continues on complaining] hur dur.

• It seems to be mainly layout so I am neutral and I don't follow questions so I don't mind that change.

• yeah I don't follow questions or mytakes either.. lol..

• @igfunnyboi There used to be an orange box beside the FB and twitter icons in the questions, if you clicked on that it would notify of any further activity on the question but I heard admin are bringing it back.

• That will be pretty useful

• Apart from what the others mentioned (question following missing, poll update, embedded videos on comments on desktop) I think the Topics dropdown menu is also new.

• yeah I saw that too.. its not bad.. but GaG is slow.. ugh.. too slow.. it is getting annoying

• Some posts are missing the flag icon for reporting the post.

• As @Rainbowfangirl mentioned in her question about it, it's about no longer being able to follow questions and about the percentage of votes mentioned in a poll.
    I find it okay but to me it brings no improvement. So I'm "neutral" :D

• I've notice they made the poles more detailed.

• It's not slow for me, of course I either use a pen test browser or script blockers on desktop and on my phone I'm running adaway so on the phone at least no ads and on desktop it goes beyond that lol

• percentage in vote
    new navigation menu for topics
    images in comments

that's what I noticed. speed is the same as always for me

• You are right, it really sucks, it's... so slow, I hope they'll fix that :(

• Never noticed a thing. May be because I'm new here. I was typing a long message, clicked submit and *poof* I got that deadly message 😞 I had to retype it all over again 😒

• poll percentages are shown, following of questions doesn't seem to be allowed anymore. :-/

• it loads slower

• Yep, I don't like it either...

• its slow for your people coz taliban and L-e-T be stealing your internet xD jk

• I am not amused 😒😒😒 never joke about those SOBs cuz I'd not laugh..

• lol sorry, i was just kidding, but by the way, they do steal internet and can make use of your number and identity too to keep their identities secret and get u framed in case sth happens, thats one of the reasons why prepaid sims are banned in certain areas out here in india and i am sure, u have heard such cases too out there and there was one such after 26/11 in mumbai too

• Yeah.. all old Sims were deactivated in Pakistan.. and no one can buy more than 5.. plus each and every one has to give finger prints to get a SIM otherwise it will never be activated

• I haven't noticed anything new. :/

• hahaha.. ignorance is bliss.. but you can read other opinions to know the new stuff.. lol

• Same here.
    Its indirectly asking you to upgrade your login device.

• Topics... now it doesn't need to click to explore

• I didn't notice any difference

• i never notice anything

• I notice the stupid poll change and don't like it.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm hate how they got rid of the follows for the questions and takes, but it's temporary so don't worry too much

• The only thing I've cared about is not being able to follow questions/takes (but it's coming back so I'm all good). But I hate the fact that I couldn't upload pics from the gallery and my speed is even slower! Ugh 😠

• I don't follow any questions/takes so not a problem for me.. :P haha..

• the topic
    and i can't follow

• It did? I haven't noticed. lol

• It's like it was changed by Satan!
    Okay, not that bad, but it's kinda laggy and the polls confused me at first a little bit (too much numbers). I wanted some other updates and the updates that did happen seemed kind of useless to me...

• I haven't noticed anything. What changed?

• I didn t notice shit.
    Didn t notice they updated anything😶

• The % when voting