What are your thoughts about me?

I haven't been on gag very long, but I have been on here long enough to come across the same people a few times. Some of you have been awesome and others I haven't gotten along with very well.

I'm genuinely curious to find out what kind of impression I've set in your minds. It could be good, it could be bad, but whatever it the answer, it is unique to you and your experience with me.

Keep in mind, you could be entirely wrong about who I am, or entirely right. But I think it would be interesting to know what your first impressions have been. Feel free to be as honest as you find necessary, and post anonymously if you care to.

Thank you for whatever input you decide on. :]

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I don't know you.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 7

• I saw you on the top MHO % users and thought wow how cool. I also like your username!

• Girl I am here all the time I don't know you!

• Sorry, I've never seen you before

• I ve read some of your comments.
    You seem cool ^^
    Can t say more I am newer thsn you here.

• You seem nice and sensible from what I seen. I've been following you. :)

• I've never talked to you, but one look at your avatar and I can tell your cool... You look like you'd fit right in on tumblr

• I don't quite like you cause everytime I see you around you're bitching about some random unimportant issue that I honestly don't give a fuck about.