Why are you on gag?

I don't know why im here

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• To follow through on my Mission that God has given me to do, @A-Y-Y-Y-L-M-A-O and that Is to Continue to help others which is something I have been doing for as long as I can recall and all.
    I have been on GAG for nearly two years now, and find it both rewarding and exhilarating.
    Good luck. xx

• Because I have a lot of spare time, I like to help others, and the occasionalll gift card is a plus...

• 😧I also do not know why

I figure it became more like a habit to just look and answer stuffs... even when i'm busy xD it's bad... cause most questions i read on here are like "what the elf?"😐 not even worth my time but yet i'm here... 😁😁😁

and most of the time, i feel like i'm not even helping people, cause it seems like most are offended by my opinions 😁😂😂

• Devil made me do it.

• To answer questions.

• I'm here to answer questions and talk to others.

• Because aye boredom wins... Boredom always wins..

• cuz i can't do coke

• because my life is a sad sack of shit.

• Cause I'm bored and never have anything to do

• to ask questions about my possible crushes

• I like answering questions and talking to people

• Not sure...

• kill time
    otherwise i have no reason
    this place is now a shell of its former self

• I stumbled upon it and have not been able to tear myself away.

• There are 85% of prostitues here and all guys are drug dealers. I think they are afraid of going outside with judgment and stay home and looking for business. Otherwise, there are single moms, hurt boys, lying men, depressed wife, etc

• I'm a white girl and we all know white people are the most oppressed race in america. I have first world problems but I like to go on gag and pretend I'm struggling so I call myself a feminist

• I have no idea anymore!

• Joined years ago and just never left...

What Guys Said 21