Why are you on gag?

I don't know why im here

0|0
20|22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• To follow through on my Mission that God has given me to do, @A-Y-Y-Y-L-M-A-O and that Is to Continue to help others which is something I have been doing for as long as I can recall and all.
    I have been on GAG for nearly two years now, and find it both rewarding and exhilarating.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I have a lot of spare time, I like to help others, and the occasionalll gift card is a plus...

0|0
    0|0
  • 😧I also do not know why

I figure it became more like a habit to just look and answer stuffs... even when i'm busy xD it's bad... cause most questions i read on here are like "what the elf?"😐 not even worth my time but yet i'm here... 😁😁😁

and most of the time, i feel like i'm not even helping people, cause it seems like most are offended by my opinions 😁😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Devil made me do it.

0|0
    2|0
  • To answer questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here to answer questions and talk to others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because aye boredom wins... Boredom always wins..

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz i can't do coke

0|0
    0|0
  • because my life is a sad sack of shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause I'm bored and never have anything to do

0|0
    0|0
  • to ask questions about my possible crushes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like answering questions and talking to people

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • kill time
    otherwise i have no reason
    this place is now a shell of its former self

0|0
    0|0
  • I stumbled upon it and have not been able to tear myself away.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are 85% of prostitues here and all guys are drug dealers. I think they are afraid of going outside with judgment and stay home and looking for business. Otherwise, there are single moms, hurt boys, lying men, depressed wife, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a white girl and we all know white people are the most oppressed race in america. I have first world problems but I like to go on gag and pretend I'm struggling so I call myself a feminist

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea anymore!

0|0
    0|0
  • Joined years ago and just never left...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21