Is it GaG policy to remove any question that isn't PC?

Seriously. Just because something is uncomfortable or controversial doesn't mean it should be censored. There was no swearing, no foul language of any kind. Certainly not a PC position -- but different ideas are always going to offend those who don't agree with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was removed for being offensive.

From their FAQ:
    "Offensive – If your post contains content that is blatantly insulting, degrading or distasteful, it will be removed. Healthy debates are encouraged, but blatant racism, sexism, and attacks towards groups of people are not."

• It's a legitimate political stance, distasteful to some people or not.

Everyone's stances are distasteful to someone else. Burying our heads in the sand or trying to censor them doesn't make them go away.

• Then basically all GaG posts should be removed.

• Like i said, not my rules...

Most Helpful Guy

• What was the question that got removed. If it is offensive then yes it will be removed.

• It was a question highly critical of Islam, advocating the mass deportation of Muslims from Western countries and they willingness to use Nuclear force in the Middle East, specifically Syria.

• Mods hide it and then the admins have the final say. So an admin agreed with the mod that hid it. If mods hide too many things that admins don't agree should have been hidden then mods loose their mod status but in this case the admin agreed with the mod.

• How long ago did you post the question?

What Girls Said 4

• GAG allows debate and controversial topics provided it doesn't attack anyone or is seen as offensive to some people.

Check out our moderation guidelines for more information:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

• Yeah I hope not I like saying FUCK THIS FUCK THAT! A whole lot!

• No kidding. Heck, I'll have posts where I do that to be humorous and it doesn't get censored. But be critical of Islam after a terrorist attack -- nope, not allowed.

• pff I don't care... I just wish they stop spam my feed.

• No it s the way you approach it that is extreme and unacceptible.

• It's a legitimate stance to hold, and political forces are rising in favor of it. Running from contrasting opinions and trying to shut them down because they are uncomfortable doesn't make them go away.

• A legitimate stand is to eradicate a whole civilisation because of an extremist group that came out of it.
      Sure, just join hitler in the stand.

• If you'd like to discuss that issue further, then ask to have my question reinstated.

And I didn't antagonize anyone on that question, it's simply controversial. You attacking me with the Hitler comment, however, IS antagonistic.

• It was offensive and antagonistic.

• It was a true expression of how many people feel and how many people actually want policy to be conducted. Like it or not.

It was not offensive or antagonistic. I wasn't trying to goad anyone into an Internet battle for sport. It is a legitimate political stance that simply is controversial.

• A lawsuit might make them think differently.

• Doubtful.

What Guys Said 5

• What'd I miss? Ever heard of a backhanded compliment? It's not vulgar, refrains from foul language, but yet still offensive.

• Well, if you're an asshole it's only logical people won't like you being an asshole.

• Maybe I don't like it when Muslims kill hundreds of people. But maybe other people are okay with that... seems to be the case.

• No, I'm not continuing the discussion in this question. This question is about political correctness and censorship. If you want to give your opinion on my other question, you should ask for it to be reinstated. I'll report off-topic posting.

• Look, what you're saying is extremely offensive. It's not short of proposing a second Holocaust. So yes, you deserve that question being taken down.

• What's pc stand for

• Political Correctness.

• Mostly yeah almost all the time.

• I totally agree with you, keep on expressing your opinion's and view's

• Thank you. Appreciated.

• I didn't know what the question was but since I know now, I am happy GAG removed it since it was ignorant and rude