Who else thinks GAG should turn into a joking website?

It would make the acronym make more sense

... just kidding.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah! But keep the all posts from the Tiny-Boppers intact.
    For instance:
    "If she looked in my direction that one time, does that mean we'll have oral sex 10 minutes after I ask her out?"
    OR
    "I'm just friends with ALL of his friends, that's all! Those over-nighters are just like slumber parties with the Girls, that's all! Why won't he call me?

The potential for hilarity of such violent proportions, a chair can no longer contain the hysterical seizures that one must yield to a larger surface area of the floor from which to flail ones appendages with magnitudes of voluminous frolic!

• A guy walks in to the bar. One guy says, "I slept with my wife before we were married, did you?". The bartender says, "I don't know; what was her maiden name?".

• I think an even better idea would be to turn this site into one where people stop joking around and give actuall advice.

• That's why there is 9GAG.

• Meeeee 😀 My DP sums it up 😂

• It's already a complete joke. Heyo.

• that wouldn't work cuz most of gag has no sense of humor.