Why Do You Trust Fellow Gagers With Your Questions On GirlsAskGuys. com?

Girls & Guys Can Answer This Question, I Would Like To Know Your Real, & True Responses.

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I trust people with my questions because they are strangers. That don't know me or my life so they can give me a better input. So at least I think. LOL! 😂

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• sure, if theyre people i know, their answers are worded civilly and they aren't some of the trolling assholes or negative nannies i get wherever i go.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it's more about wanting to get unbiased opinion from those who are outside of whatever issues I may need advice on really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I trust they are tell me no judgmental answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone with a good brain, obviously

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's not about trusting them, but rather seeing something from a different perspective. If you are biased to a certain topic, there will be things that you miss based on your thoughts or relationship to what ever the topic may be. I think most people simply want to know the thought process of those around them in order to either help them make a decision, or just to learn something new. Everyone on here has different experiences and different cultural beliefs, and asking general questions to anyone who has shared that experience or witnessed someone who has may have viable information to share that could help someone with what ever it is they are searching for. I myself got on here because I was bored, but one of the things I am passionate about, is helping people. If I can get on here and help people by answering questions that I've had experience with or knowledge about, then I would be very happy. So like I said earlier, your question was why do I trust fellow gagers with questions, and again it's not about trust. It's about seeing something from a different perspective. I hope I did a good enough job explaining the reason I am here doing this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because we have nowhere else to find help. If we ask our friend for help, there may be conflict of interest. Here on GAG, we know that there is no conflict of interest.

But still, we must use our own judgment at the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't, I just ask fun/silly questions.

but there are a couple of people here I trust with certain things, but then I'd probably just ask in private. but I'm not really here to get help with anything other than killing boredom

0|0
    0|0
  • Because most responses are sincere

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, really. I'm just trying to stir the pot.

0|0
    0|0
  • trust is a silly word
    HAHAHA
    trust no one
    don't even trust yourself

0|0
    0|0