Why is it if I have nothing to do even or at times when I do have better things to do I always end up here? Is GAG so addictive we can't stay away?
- GAG is that addictive.22% (11)39% (20)30% (31)Vote
- I can't stay away either.25% (13)16% (8)21% (21)Vote
- I don't know why I'm here?16% (8)4% (2)10% (10)Vote
- Nothing better to do.12% (6)22% (11)17% (17)Vote
- It's only you.4% (2)6% (3)5% (5)Vote
- We're all bananazzzz.21% (11)13% (7)17% (18)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
We humans have this insatiable urge to be heard and I don't think anyone is an exception. Till the 1980s only a few privileged &/or accomplished ones could be heard in the mass media. But after the internet boom social media etc this urge of the common man or woman has been satiated.
Especially a site like GAG where one can remain anon and yet ask almost anything and opine almost uncensored sure can be addictive. There will be a time when it becomes too much and one may take a sabbatical or quit but will be back again for sure (well almost) lol
It's just human nature :) and for me it's a productive way to spend spare time :)
Inferring from the above I'll vote 'A' :D0
Most Helpful Girl