Unusually high MHO's? in the 60 or 70% and higher?

I guess I'm just thinking out loud here, but it almost seems as if the MHO people in the ridiculously high persentile are agreeing with the askers and giving explanations just to get voted on. Maybe not, but still. It's just someting that popped in my head just now.

Most Helpful Girl

• it could be that, or they dont have much xper so the % will be high, or they just give good advice.

What Girls Said 4

• I think its that they give good advice over time and people start likeing them... i am horrible at it... lol

• They're boosting. Lol, buncha scrubs.
    But no. Some people give legit opinions and what if their own opinions really do just happen to coincide with the asker's mindset? can't fault them for that.

• I feel like they're being more lenient with MHO percentages, personally. I find it weird that I'm at 12%. So, that could be a factor.

• Nah, it's just that those people like out of 20 questions they answer, 14 or so get an Most Helpful Answer. I just find that odd for some reason. Some times some people can be on a roll, but this is crazy or borderline ridiculous.

• i've noticed that people with that high an MHO% either:
    *have low xper; or
    *give VERY long answers

What Guys Said 0