Is it possible to fall in love at gag?

Is it possible to fall in love at gag?

Guys actually one of my friend asked me about it, and I couldn't suggest her any thing Bcoz I think both ways, and finally no conclusion. That's why I asked you to help.
What if answer is itself a question, confused? what love is exactly. Some people say it's choice some says it's not real, it's a decision, it's rational, it's illusion, and may more are positive about it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think it can happen, it's not possible

• But y buddy? Anything...

• Why?

Well, that's because this is online and you can never be 100% sure of the other person, it's easier to be dishonest and hide things online so unless it's in person, in real life I don't think it's possible to be in love online.

• Solid reason... Thats true, and one can do that. Agreed 👍

What Girls Said 17

• You can fall in love with the idea of someone. Become infatuated with them. But until you bring that relationship to being face-to-face, that's not love.
    Hell, anyone could 'fall in love' with someone whom they only see the good side of.

• Being in love, every side and angle seems right dear. ;-)

• yes its possible!

• Yours opinion too at one side and it's helpful dear. thanks Dear :-)

• You can fall in love with their looks or personality but it's not real until you actually meet and get to know them.

• Well, it's funny because I hardly ever like someone, but I did like someone on GaG, he left GaG 2 weeks ago but we still talk everyday and I love him, too bad there's the Atlantic ocean separating us, because otherwise we would definitely be together!

• Amazing, I pray for both of you. Let the spark of love dry the ziant ocean and you discover new Avenues for a fantastic blend together. I'm really happy for this response. I think you can overcome this hurdle, it doesn't seems a big issue is beliebe?

• seems possible but i don't think its possible for me.

• Y not for you? r you introvert, I mean you are aren't comfortable to express yourself her? :-)

• Agreed... Very much true.

• yeah I wish it wasn't but thats life

• You can fall in love with the idea of someone on GaG but unless you've taken it further, as in off of GaG and have skyped and texted etc, etc. for a continuous amount of time, then no. You can't fall in love with someone on GaG.

• I think you are right, but still is it possible without meeting him/her

• I cannot imagine that possibility. But apparently some people can...(ahemm... cough)...@MissNowhere ;)

• yes, i've heard it happen where people have messaged and met and fell in love

but that's they key. there must be physical contact for love to happen
    otherwise, it's just infatuation, no matter how much skyping or calling you do

• Yes, it's totally possible ;)

• it is possible but meeting is important i think.

• Yes. Very possible
    Has happened

• Very possible

• What is GaG?

• Yes i think so!

• Thank you :-) it's helpful, but why people are not certain about it, I wonder...

• It's not impossible, but very rare. Love grows over time , but before you can truly fall in love you have to know who the person really is. You can't possibly know that via the internet.

When people build a rapport online they build an image of who the person is, and what their life could be like together, but they are really just falling in love with an illusion. Once they meet in real life the illusion is usually shattered , because they find out the person is not who they initially thought they were.

It is easy to fall in love behind a computer screen, because you tend to live in an imaginary world where you can't be hurt.

• I guess so, I never liked the idea of interenet relationships but I've found myself in one and we've been going out for 3 months now. I always found it a bit weird, cringe worthy and not really a proper relationship, but it's actually great. It's possible to fall in love with anyone, it's just about whether you're willing to make it work and put in the effort to have a proper relationship.

• Magnificent. The think you are absolutely right. So howz it going on?

• Your route babes. :-) thank you so much. I asked for it my friend, but I think i started falling. I don't know it's good or bad but, I can say difficult to control.

• You're more than welcome! Never see falling in love with someone a bad thing, it's how you deal with it and decide what to do which causes those negative feelings for yourself. Chase whoever you have those feelings for, dont let anything stop you (:

• There was a couple that met on here that had a baby. I don't think they are still together though.

• Great, pretty awesome. If you know then let me know too. I believe they must be happy...

• What?

• Oh sorry... Something else in my mind. I mean even i can fall for some 1 here on gag. Extremely sorry :-)

What Guys Said 21

• YES YES YES my GAG Girl and I just celebrated our two year Anniversary yesterday and had an amazing night out. Two years ago yesterday I answered a question that she posed. it wasn't a serious one nor were we looking for a hook up. we started messaging and following each others comment graduated to emails then phone calls five months after that she was in my arms for the first time. She flew across country to meet me. She is now living with me and we are madly in-love and so very happily planning our future together. There is no doubt that we will marry.
    It was just a fleeting question that could have went unanswered but fate crossed our paths for that brief second and we know we were made for each other.
    This woman has it all I am so very blessed.
    So yes do not count out anything.
    we did not look for it nor ever think that of all places GAG would be our destined hook up spot.

• Freaking hunk. You raised my hair out pores. Wish you a lovely, awesome, marvellous anniversary, be lated.
      Your kind of people gives true meaning to love, I wish god must mix a little part of your clay in every human.
      Awesome... :-)

• that is the absolute best compliment I ever received thank you and God bless you just the same.

• Thank you, thanks a lot :-)

• It's possible to fall in love anywhere. You don't choose when and where it's gonna happen, it just happens.

• Well no, I don't really agree with this. I strongly love is a decision, I mean for some people it is a choice , a decision, for people who are realistic, logical, rational they have their own definition of love, they don't believe that love just happens unless they don't let it happen. Yes I am also like that, I am a very logical person and so love for me is also a choice, a decision and I won't just let it happen, I don't know about others but it makes full sense to me and it works out for me and love is an emotion, a feeling and emotions and feelings can be controlled if you want to control them.

Have you heard of some people who have high standards for the kind of person they want in their lives? or criteria, list you may say? surely you must have heard of such people, so what is that? that is nothing but they are one of those who are selective in choosing their love.

Hence what I am trying to say is for some people love can very well be a choice, a decision.

• @matheus_mb. From my last comment.

Yes, I do understand your point, I know love is not like that, but then love is an abstract concept. However I was just expressing myself, you have the right to your opinion.

• @serious What you say makes sense, love can really be a choice. I just mean that sometimes you start feeling things that you don't control, but of course you can choose to try to get rid of them or just surrender when you realize what you're feeling.

So, putting both "theories" together. You may not choose when it's gonna start, but you can try to end it if you want to, make a rational choice if this new love isn't a good idea.

It works on the other side too. Sometimes when you live with a person or when you are frequently with someone you can choose to love, but it may take time and may not always be efficient.

• There is no such thing like love, there is an illusion of love though.

And one does not fall into that illusion without actually meeting with the person, you need to personally spend time with people to fall in love with them.

• Love is illusion. I believed it prior. But here, after seeing opinions of people, I think i started believing in love. Uhuh, though still confused... :-S

• Almost every person has a different definition of love so it's highly possible some might go as far as to say they love someone here.

• You're exposed to the person so yes you can catch feelings.

• Yes it is possible!

• I say yes, especially with technology allowing communication to be more intimate.

• anything is possible! (spins wheel of fortune, only to find out it's weighted)

• I heard it before so I guess it is possible :)

• For sone certain people ut seems possible...

• Y only for certain people, I believe all are same when they are in love... If it's true dude?

• Yes cause we here express true self in our opinions, and that is what exactly we should do in dating, but in dating we often fake our personality, thus building fake relationship which ultimately crashes, but when, you are true about yourself, very less people come in your life and are interested in you but they stay with your for forever

• Yes it is
    I fall in love with a beautiful girl from here

• That's cool... I m happy for you. Wish you a lovely journey ahead. Lots of positive responses, I think it's possible.

• She broke my heart

• Sorry for you. But don't think it happened due to you approached her at gag, it more often happens in real life, go for a new better girl

• possibly ye

• Who's the girl?

• Yep but I believe in two way side love.. But again what if we both not trust each other and meet..

• Trust is the main imp thing I believe. If you trust, mean you giving absolute chances to make love happen, if you don't, means it's going to otherwise, anything. That's absolutely my opinion. :-)

• Yes. Now what?

• Pretty sure 99% of the people here are men using fake accounts to pose as women. Catfishing.

• no it is not i think

• Ah nope I don't think so.

• No it's not.

• Alright, that can be true, can you be a little rational...

• We live in two different countries and I see her only as a friend.

• Okay 👌

• Not love but you could develop feelings because love takes time and physical presence