Gagers, do you tend to hold more value on the opinions of the same or opposite sex?

I tend to hold more value on the opinions of guys than girls, in both real life and online. Guys are just more sensible in my experiences.

• The opposite sex.
  • The same sex.
  • Both sexes equally.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. If I wanna know something specifically about females, I'll trust a female opinion more, for example.

What Guys Said 3

• Most guys in the US these days just follow what their sergeant tells them... the girls have their weaknesses, but at least don't have militarized positions on social issues.

• I'm sorry could you elaborate a little more? No one in the Untied States has a sergeant unless they're in the military. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by your statement.

• USA, only speaking about that country

• Oh okay. I still don't understand but it's your opinion so there isn't much I can say if that's how you feel. I've just never seen that.

• It depends on the topic. Sometimes I prefer the female perspective, other times the male perspective or either.

• Both sexes equally.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the topic. There are some topics where I value a guy's opinion more and some issues where I value a girl's opinion more. I recognize that men and women are actually different and, generally speaking, have different experiences in life. So, while I would never totally ignore the opinion of one sex over the other, there are some cases where I value the opinions of guys over girls or vice versa.

• Both sexes bc they give great advice.

• the same sex