Gagers, do you tend to hold more value on the opinions of the same or opposite sex?

I tend to hold more value on the opinions of guys than girls, in both real life and online. Guys are just more sensible in my experiences.

• The opposite sex.
    17% (1)36% (4)29% (5)Vote
  • The same sex.
    0% (0)9% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Both sexes equally.
    83% (5)55% (6)65% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. If I wanna know something specifically about females, I'll trust a female opinion more, for example.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Most guys in the US these days just follow what their sergeant tells them... the girls have their weaknesses, but at least don't have militarized positions on social issues.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry could you elaborate a little more? No one in the Untied States has a sergeant unless they're in the military. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by your statement.

• Show All
    • USA, only speaking about that country

• Oh okay. I still don't understand but it's your opinion so there isn't much I can say if that's how you feel. I've just never seen that.

• It depends on the topic. Sometimes I prefer the female perspective, other times the male perspective or either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both sexes equally.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the topic. There are some topics where I value a guy's opinion more and some issues where I value a girl's opinion more. I recognize that men and women are actually different and, generally speaking, have different experiences in life. So, while I would never totally ignore the opinion of one sex over the other, there are some cases where I value the opinions of guys over girls or vice versa.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both sexes bc they give great advice.

1|0
    0|0
  • the same sex

0|0
    0|0