Type amen for those innocent people who are killed?

And wish their spirits rest in peace

Most Helpful Guy

• What about the thousands upon thousands who have died because of the French government's support of jihadists and dictators in the Middle East? How about saying Amen for them, though it would take you hours to say it enough times.

What Girls Said 4

• What does typing an amen do? All these people over social media standing together, changing their profile pictures or writing a status that we've already heard a thousand times. I know it's all about unity and being together but it doesn't do anything. Terrorists don't go onto Facebook and see the things people are posting and think 'wow, we are a disgrace to the human race.' It doesn't work like that. More needs to be done to actually fight back to terrorism. Not just typing a few words, hoping for tonnes of likes on for statuses and feeling like you've made a difference to the world.

• French government's support of jihadists and dictators in the Middle East so its really their fauilt

• Well I was knowing that

• Who among us is truly innocent?

Who has never sinned?

• Everyone does. But they are innocent because they were killed for no reason.

• @AzureGirl France will matter. When the Middle East does.

• Everyone matters, I'm sorry a profile picture flag cover and level of varying support bothers you.

• I would but... I'm not religious so. I hope they rest easy in the afterlife.

What Guys Said 2

• Typing "amen" doesn't do shit and it only helps enforcing the "Islam is bad, come to Christianity, we're all good people" idea.

• Amen Parisians, I hope you find peace in the afterlife.
    From America