If a GaGer is terminally ill, would it be best for her to be honest about it on G@G?

... or would it be best to keep it private?

Most Helpful Guy

• The important is that that person shares her feelings with friends.
    If those friends are gaggers, why not?

If she also wishes to say something important to her, to share a message publicly, if it matters to her to share that, yes it should do it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well although am not terminally ill (thank heavens) I have been very seriously ill recently having suffered a heart attack.. Necessitating me having to undergo major heart surgery.

I have been completely open and honest in telling/mentioning it here, and the response has been absolutely amazing.. I have had so many members here wishing me a speedy recovery, asking how I am doing/feeling, and even pm's just to have a chat with me, now that I am home.

Would I recommend being honest here? .. Personally I would, however we are all individuals with our own unique views and opinions.. So it really is up to the individual to decide for themselves.

• Sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you well.

Thanks for your advice!!

• Thank you, and make yourself healthy ;)

• @OrangeBoy.. You're very welcome.. And thank you.

What Guys Said 4

• She should be honest to her friends followers at least, and I really hope you are not one other girls I am following or am being followed by her.

• It's totally up to the person in question. There's no real etiquette you have to follow.

• Honestly I wouldn't care either way

• Really specific, I would need to know cause, relationship to GaGers, and how long they've been active

• Would you feel offended if she was a friend a while but initially never told you?

• No, and if a person was offended by that, then they're a terrible person and most certainly not a friend.

• Thank you !

What Girls Said 8

• It's 100% up to her. In such horrible life situations, the one control a person still retains is who gets to know how she feels. If she finds telling people here would help her feel more supported, then I think it's an idea to consider. Peoples' words can bring some comfort. If she doesn't feel comfortable, she shouldn't have too.

• yes it would be

• tell your close friends if you want comfort from them. telling all of the random psychopaths on here will not get you far. in fact, it might distress you.

• It's up to the individual, really. If they're not comfortable making that information public, then nobody needs to know. But if they want people to know, they can say something about it.

• I think they should be upfront with any friends that are more than just temporary ones. But otherwise it's irrelevant.

• why best? ... IT's up to the person and what he/she feels comfortable in doing or telling... IT's nobody else's business... you decide which people need to know about your personal life.

• I don't see why it would matter either way

• doesn't matter either way, its up to that person whether or not they want to share that info...