Girls, Can I take a moment to congratulate the Women here 🚺 😂 ?

LOL i just had to post this.

I feel like we are FINALLY in a good position to say that IN GENERAL, the female response to perverted male questions that come up on this site is decreasing DRAMATICALLY! :D

Of course it isn't gone completely, but for some reason i find it really funny when i keep seeing perverted questions with 0, 3 or 6 opinions lol! Just goes to show that a lot of females here are just like...
😂😂

The stuff im talking about is bra size, panty colour, anything related to our lady bits, what kind of... male bits we like, etc etc.

So i'd just like to take a moment to say CONGRATS ON NOT ENCOURAGING CREEPY QUESTIONS! :P [in general] 🎉🎉🎉🎉

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I've seen some where none of us answer at all and it just sits there with 0 answers 😂 ain't NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT SHIT!!!

What Girls Said 5

• Lol so you mean guys dont genuinely wanna know the things we wanna know about them? How do we know its perverted I feel like I have been fooled :(

• lol I'm obviously not saying that.
      well i guess youd use ur judgement to be able to tell :P

• oh ok. I understand that anonymous clue makes sense. Lol thats smart cause i was wondering if i got strange messages you would get a lot cause you actually have your picture up.
      cool understood ;)

• yup =]
      hah yeah gosh it was ridiculous -.- thank goodness for the blessed private feature.

• I noticed that too!!!

• lol I have noticed that those questions aren't asked or answered as much lately.

Honestly though I would answer some of them, some desperate guy over the internet wanting to know a panty color only makes me laugh more than anything honestly.

• yeah no sometimes it's fun to troll on them i agree lol!

• Oh yeah I rarely answer them now. They've gotten annoying.

• i know right? -.-

• Yeah... I'm glad I haven't seen any penis size question for a while. Though that might be because I've been less active recently.

• nah theyre still there =/ but ur right, not as much as before.

• Haha well hooray for that! 🎉🎈❤️