Have you ever asked a question about yourself on GAG?

What I'm basically saying is that maybe it could have been a "rate me" question, or maybe you wanted to know what other users thought about you in general. Anything similar to that counts.

• Yes, I have.
  • No, I've never asked any kind of question like that.
  • Bacon.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I've never asked any kind of question like that. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not the forum to do it. I've used other websites but not this one. I was childish back in the day and insecure. Now, I just don't give a rat's ass. Don't get me wrong; I'm not evolving a slob; I still clean myself up and look my best to be professional. I just don't need others' approval for the way I look.

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't done anything like that.

• Not exaclty *about me* like I haven't asked a rate me question if anything like that. But I've asked questions about my life and stuff that I needed advice for.

• Yes I have, I had a "How would you describe me" question before :P

What Guys Said 1

• No, I haven't.

• Maybe a relationship problem? Nothing?

• No, I have always been single so asking question about relationship problem doesn't apply here. Yes I have asked in all 3 questions but nothing like "rate me" or about relationship problems. Nothing as such.