How many times, to your knowledge, have you changed someone's mind on Gag?

So often people just come to get support for their own opinion, and won't really listen to any advice they don't agree with already.

Not surprising given that the site is mostly US teenagers but still...

Most Helpful Girl

• They have, and admitted it through silly trolling.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never thought to gauge my turnaround. I simply tell them what I believe they need to hear, and it's up to them to use the tools I give them. I can't control what their brains or hands do beyond that. I've gotten a few to agree that I make valid points. Doesn't mean a complete 180.

What Girls Said 7

• I've been able to do this a few times for others, and it's happened to me as well. my favourite time was when i convinced a certain gager to ask his crush out when he was too afraid to before. now theyre in a happy relationship =]

• Maybe a handful of times. People will be arguing with me and then eventually end it with "well ok, fair enough"

• I have been here for several years, I only remember maybe 3 times that someone changed their mind.

• I don't remember but they have changed mine a few times.

• I don't know how many I have? I've had a few people say I have though. I haven't had my entire beliefs changed really maybe @AleDeEurope changed mine on feminism. But that's about it besides maybe my perspective changing a few times?

• 0 times, we're all dense adults here. Or childish children.

• To my knowledge, never. Usually my intent is not to change anyone's mind. I am here to give advice and insight, if I have it. It is their choice to take it or leave it. Rarely do I engage in debate.

• in the 2.5 years i've been here... none

What Guys Said 2

• Many times, however not often in question feeds. Influence is earned through rapport and rapport requires a standing relationship that's developed over time- it requires a cosiderable investment.

• It's GAG bloke. Everyone just screams out their opinion and block you if you disagree.