Why does God seem to be the only answer given here?

Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy for people to have their own thoughts and beliefs, just I'm not exactly a religious person, I posted a bunch of questions over the last couple of weeks ranging from relationship advice to toxic-ex best friends even a near death experience and all I ever seem to get is people telling me I need to look to God for a answer, I just want some perspective on this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it is the easiest answer someone can give you if A, they are too lazy to something else or B, if they don't know what else to say since your question probably made them come to a stalemate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried asking God?

What Girls Said 1

• I've hardly ever seen this happen...

What Guys Said 3

• Where the heck did you find those people? I'm a religious person myself but never referred to God when giving answers here nor have I ever seen anyone did so (granted I'm not here that often but still...)

• God is the infinitely wise, infinitley loving, and infinitly infinite bottomless well of exitence and selfness that created reality. God can solve any problem.

• I would say try it. I would all solution until I get an solution.