Guys n Girls, What's your stance on messaging people on here?

As long as it's not to have some stupid 'hi how are you?' 'Good, hbu?' 'So what do you like to do?' kind of conversation... Or anything very sexual, Im cool with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• People asking me "How am I" does not annoy me. It is women that have never messaged me and have never had any contact with me that just say things like "I think you're a great guy and blah blah and send me their email address in the very first message they ever send that I ignore because I see them as trouble and I will never know what they are going to send back to me. I also don't like people that are rude and can't accept things that are actual fact either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never respond to "hi whats up", "how do you masturbate?", "if i asked you to kick me in the balls would you leave your shoes on or take them off" from random creeps.
    However, normal people message me fairly often as well, and sometimes I have a tendency of annoying people with my messages. 😛

What Guys Said 12

• I do it whenever someone seems to be insightful and I need someone's opinion 'off the record.'

• I've met some interesting people here. Sometimes I started the convo, sometimes they did...

If I start it's always more then just a hi or something like that... Usually it's something related to what they wrote, makes it easier. Can be everything, from simple chitchat to very sexual stuff, there are no limits as long as both of you have fun 👍

• I've never started a message conversation with anyone. (I've responded to messages)

I've never had a reason to actively communicate with someone. So I don't have a fucking clue.

• I rarely pm people aside from 1 certain lady.

• basically, i just chat to people about what has happened or what plans are for the future. sometimes i just talk about random shit

• Its whatever nothing wrong with it.

• Everyone on here is a man until proven otherwise.

• Hey. How r ya? Good n hbu lol

• seems harmless why not?

• What is in between?

• I find it fun for the people I've messaged.

• Two extremes there... one's boring, one's fun... in the middle is boring with a stranger... sex sex sex

What Girls Said 9

• I'm down for any intellectual stimulating conversations.

"Hey"

"how you"

"what's up"

Nope nope nope. I don't have that kinda time.

• I have never messaged anyone on GaG. Only if they asked me to for advice, then I have. Also I only talked to and made friends with one person, and was kind of shocked to find that I actually found a normal person to talk to on here.

• By the way if you talked to me on my questions and answers, you are still normal :P, I am referring to other kinds of people who send people strange messages.

• I've had some really weird conversations on here and also some super great ones so I'm not sure. I think the good ones make up for the bad ones though. I can handle sifting through a few weirdos as long as I end up with a kick ass friend or two. Or three. Maybe four. There are several people on here I really like.

• i've never messaged people on here but people have messaged me for advice and what not, which i don't mind giving

... and i don't mind the first type of greeting

• You can meet some interesting people on here.

• i'll have a conversation with anyone regardless of the topic.

• i don't do it

• I like meeting new peopleee... As long as they're not a creep lol

• The hi how are you normal conversation is the kind i like and have no problem with. It is the weird sexual random convo that is insane to me and so annoying :(