What's your reasons of answering some questions more than others?

I've noticed some questions get only 1-5 answers and some like 87 answers.😕 I'm wondering why? 😐😐😐

• Because i have a crush on the asker 😏
  • Because i love this asker's questions 😍
  • Because I like simple questions with short details 😑
  • I look for unique questions only 😅
  • I don't answer anyone's questions anyways 😒
  • I've answered the same questions over and over 😔
  • Other reasons or I'm a robot 👾

Most Helpful Guy

• If the question has been asked several times, I avoid it. If it's a question with a huge load of details, I avoid it, unless it's something I'm really into.
    I answer questions that grab my attention, are interesting, and have some uniqueness.
    Sometimes I answer some questions from those I follow cause I like those people, not because I like the question (like in this case... jk xD).
    Sometimes I don't answer because lots of people have answered it already, so I don't even bother.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a robot i answer all the questions! Some I avoid like religion or a specify question about race because people are touchy touchy about it! Bunch of babies but whatever...

What Guys Said 16

• There are mutliple reasons why I would answer some questions more than others...

-- They keep popping up on my "recommended" questions and I answer them to leave me alone 😅

-- They actually interest me.

-- They match my mood. Sometimes I feel like helping someone out and answering some heavy hard hitting questions (often with complicated relationship stuff). Sometimes I feel like answering lighter stuff.

-- I like the asker and will answer their question to help them out as a friend... Or I'll answer their question simply because they are awesome lol. It doesn't have to be a crush.

Also, some questions are where I have nothing to contribute to them. I'll look at the question and answers, but if I have nothing decent to say I'll just move on.

TL;DR; Basically a mix of everything above.
    Am I robot? Hmm... HMMM... I'll leave that up for you to decide 😁

• If i skip you're question its either because:

1. I've answered the same question before 10+ times. If I've only answered it 2 or 3 times before, i might answer it again. But if its something that keeps getting asked over and over, I'm gonna skip it.
    2. The question is super long and i don't feel like reading it.
    3. I simply don't know the answer, or don't know how to help you.

Also, you must understand the feed system. It works like this: a question starts off by appearing on the feed when it is asked. If someone doesn't answer it right away, its not going to appear on the feed very many times. Its luck of the draw. If someone answers it right away, then its gonna appear on the feed when you asked it, and when that person answers it. Then another person will see it on the feed, and they will answer it too--causing it to appear on the feed a third time. It keeps going on like that. It appears on the feed, someone sees it, they answer it, it appears on the feed again, (repeat). It will also appear on the feed every time someone comments on an opinion (including yourself) and everytime you update the question, and when you pick a Most Helpful Girl and Most Helpful Guy.

Some tips to get more answers: Shorten your question as much as possible, while still getting the point across. Making sure it has good grammer and is easily readable. If you break it up into paragraphs rather than one big block of text, its less intimidating to read. Clickbait. If there is a way that you can say something offensive or controversial, or something that draws people's attentions, but then turn it around in the description so that you get quality answers: do that. Since it'll make your question appear on the feed more, comment at least once on everyone's opinion. Also, make a spelling error on purpose every now and then so you can comment a second time to correct your spelling error. It'll make it appear on the feed twice instead of once, and since its due to a "spelling error" its less likely to irritate the person you commented it on. Also, if you can, try to get a back and forth comment conversation going on with one of the answerers. I once did that and got my question to appear on the feed like 20 times, causing several new answerers to flock in. If you are on your last leg, use updates and Most Helpful Guy/Most Helpful Girl to get it to appear on the feed some more. The more it appears on the feed, the more people answer.

• I'm not online much. So, I browse questions pretty quickly, and usually just zero in on the 2-3 that catch my eye. If I can't find anything particularly interesting, I'll just look at my feed and see which questions people I follow have asked/answered recently.

• I'm in the 'look for unique' category, usually. Or if the asker is someone I have seen to be an insightful person. Most of the Gag mods and editors are pretty solid people now.. that wasn't the case in the past. I look for their icons now.

• Because the question has a reasonably clear answer and is not frivolous. I don't answer 'how do I look' questions or 'what does he/she mean' questions for this reason. Many questions there is just not enough information or the information provided is too subjective. If I see someone has already answered more or less as I would have I just give that answer a thumbs up.

• A, B, C and D ;)
    I don't like repetitive questions, or too long questions with unnecessary babbling in the details :P
    Short, clear, original and simple questions are the best... especially polls - my favorite type of questions ;)

• Because some questions are just more interesting than others, if its a genuine interesting question where I think the asker really needs help, of course Im more likely to answer it than a generic "He said he likes me. Does that mean he likes me?" question which you see all the time.

• Because I'm madly in love with you stranger over the internet!

s.yimg.com/.../...709edc55f29_2048_SayAnything.jpg

• I look for questions that I honestly have an opinion on, can help, or find interesting. If a thread has lots of answers I usually ignore it, why answer a question with a lot of information on it already? I do have a few hot topics that I always at least read (feminism as an example), I usually ignore the "how do I look?" Questions as I'm a little old for all of that. But mostly it's stuff that I find interesting.

• A, B, C, F for me

I try to answer most questions of the people I follow and I also answer a lot of "easy" questions with short answers and popular topics... that's why I have such a shitty MHO score haha.
    Apart from those only the ones where I have a strong opinion or think I can really help. But I usually avoid those where I have to write bigger texts because it takes me fucking forever in English.

but some people might also say I'm just a robot... so I don't know 😅

• Some interest me, and some don't.

• I like answering questions that are unique to me for the most part! :)

• Coz I have a crush on... 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏

• Im a robot ;p

• Unique short interesting questions is my choice

• i don't have a reason. it's just how it is.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a robot. No I have a read through people's questions and if I feel like I can truly give them an accurate response to their question then yeah that's how I'll choose a question. I like to take a stab and have a try at some questions but I'm indifferent really. I like roaming around the no opinions section.

• I think it's just the way some questions appear higher up and more frequently than others. I'm not gonna scroll through a million pages when is see there are some good ones I can answer

• I avoid certain questions.

• Options B, C, D, and F for me.