Does something like this happen to anyone else?

Let's say you receive notification and see that it is a reply to your comment on a mytake that you commented on a month or more ago. If it's a nice comment then yay! But most of the times when you receive reply for old comments, they are almost always rude, the person did not even read your comment properly. 😳 Am I wrong, does this only happen to me, I am curious because it's already occurred more than five times.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be better to not receive notifications for old stuff. It's annoying regardless of what It says.

• I know right, I don't even reply to age old comments. And if I did, I'd make sure I read and understood what the other person meant.

• Yeah. After a certain time I really think you don't need to receive notifications anymore. I think that could be something worth implementing.

• Sounds good to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens sometimes. I agree that it's kind if weird. I've kind if found that the ruder messages tend to be posted by a troll being jerky.

What Guys Said 4

• It doesn't happen to me

• Well I get negative comments all the time so nothing is a big deal for me

• if it's not rude, why is it bad?

• It's never really happened to me so I can't say really.

Can you please flex your biceps for me? *blush*

What Girls Said 0