Do you have a GAG best friend?

Like do you have any GAGers that

you feel are like a best friend on here? If so who

mine are @EmpatheticLady & @justbanannaz :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc My sister who was with me from the start of GAG
    @mooky06 My Other cherished sister who I love till the end of time and always here for me.
    @RicanEyes, my cousin whom I love and adore and so honored to have.
    @Ashely_Princess who is Like my little sis who I never can and will forget because she always makes sure I know she is here for me and me for her.
    @skykidx1 who is a bro in more than than one way and someone who is like my family, for he is there every day for me and always HERE for me as well.. love you.
    @AppleFan1 who is always my bro as he knows and I will never forget him and that he is always here for me as well every day.
    @Hans22 who has always been with me from the beginning of GAG and is one of the sweetest and most honest GAGGERS for Guys on here.
    @Boobman who is a newbie but a great friend I am finding him fun to be with and to chat with daily.
    @pinksissy and @starlight1 are Newbies but a BIG mention... I have MANY hundreds and so Many More to name the same but You ALL know You are also on the top of my Long List. xx

• @AndrewMG & @Riverock

They have been my lifelong friends on GaG. I left but came back. They have always been supportive , patient and encouraging to me when I lost someone close to me. I appreciate their friendship more than they could ever know.

• There are a few, but with some I'm not 100% sure if they consider me a friend as well, so not gonna tag :c

• mine is @PeachSunset lol I have others but i can't find them.

• I do have a few friends on here, I don't know if I have a GaG BESTFRIEND , but there are definitely 5 guys I love talking to on here, used to be 6 :(

• lol, thanks.

• @Paris13 she is plus my cousin 😍
    @Star_Lord you been there for me in the good in bad. From the beginning always felt like I could trust you.
    @CapricornSwagL love you girl and miss talking to you. 😘😘
    @bustas my twin but the guy version of me.. LOL! 😁
    @Sluggonatface I have so much to say about you. But I rather not people are reading.. LOL! But you are sweet and thanks for everything 😊
    @Applefan1 your funny as always 😊
    @ElissaDido is my new best friend on here. She is to sweet and kind. Love seeing her around here 😘

• Meh I don't really have "best friends" on GaG let alone "A Friend" on here. But I guess it would be @Mustachekitteh :)

• Awww, I feel special. :) Add @CHARismatic110 on my best friend list!

• @JamieLove @Homicidal_Queen @Star_Lord

• yeah he's a clever lad

• 0|1
  • Yup.. they know who they are..

• I Have 2 equal best friends who are AMAZINGLY AWESOME:
    @Pink2000
    @PLLFan21
    πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰

• Er not really lol

What Guys Said 11