Fill in the blank: If I could rewind time, the GAGer/s whom I would have treated differently would be __________. 🕝?

Updates:
Tag them if you dare.

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't have deleted @consultant lol

3|0
    0|0
  • @Esplorare - I should have tuned her life and shown her stubborn bitch ass who's right 😂 I was too polite. This bitch thinks she's the sh*t.

@xoxoxooo123 - I don't even know why she's GETTING loud 😂 I tuned her something and she got upset and started ranting and ranting and just after ( i didn't know her existence) she blocks me 😂 I should have given her a proper reason to block me.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm can't think of anyone. well there are some I might have tried speaking earlier too but that's pretty much it

1|0
    0|0
  • @cocochanel, I was an ass to her

0|0
    0|0
  • None. They're all filth.

0|0
    3|0
  • If I could rewind time the last thing I would be worried about would be treating people on GAG differently. If I was racist, insensitive, or mean to them thats their problem not mine, I would be out doing better things with a time machine.

0|0
    2|0
    • What about those who are darn kind and sincere towards you?

• Show All
    • On GAG? Never experienced such a thing so I dont know how to answer that.

• Yeah, I meant on GAG.

• Do you all make friends and stuff on this site?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Anonymous.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why? What did you do? :-P

• I don't have anyone I would treat differently.

There's someone I may not have spoken to, but I only occasionally feel that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I can't mention her or I might just get banned but I certainly would've treated her differently before she was extremely rude to me, she blocked me, and GAG did absolutely nothing about it.

I would go back in time and report every rude/racist thing she's ever said to someone because I certainly wasn't the first. Maybe if I had of she wouldn't be here right now 😒

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm i like everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of anyone. I believe I've treated everyone well.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one...
    I would've blocked some people right away... but that's a topic for another day. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • ... No One. I'm not a regretting kinda person

0|0
    0|0
  • can't think of any

0|0
    0|0